• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF JLC Polaris Date 2018 ref 9068670

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
This is no buy, rep detail very complicated, 12 hour marker too green, the numbers font on the bezels are no good, the datewheel is not on the center. Zf no use gen, bad quality. Need wait v2

Exactly, it’s very easy to be flawless, ZF very busy with PPs RMS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

trombone

Certified
26/3/06
The Bezel is not screwed down on the gen, why should it be on the rep!

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
The caseback engraving looks passable to me.

The date wheel may not be perfectly centred on that sample but that's most likely a QC issue.

The bezel numbers are fine if a touch skinny and lume is impossible to compare by photo.

Some extraordinarily high expectations here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: phdsjain

ambisome

Horology Curious
21/3/19
I think It is a very good quality rep, I checked side by side with gen but only photos and I don't agree with dw and engraving comments. dw issue is mostly depends on pic quality and angle. also font is the same with gen. Nothing to complain on my side.

Reactions: pabloneco

mujidominic

Renowned Member
28/8/15
I rejected one during QC due to misaligned date wheel, but the font looked fine. Just hoping the rubber strap would be half decent.

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
I don't know the gen, but the thing that really impressed me is the rubber strap, very soft and well finished.

Burrogs

Horology Curious
17/8/12
Looks great! Does the bezel rotate smoothly? How noisy is the movement? Thinking this will be my next rep, glad to hear the strap is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Great photos mate

We are looking forward to a review

Probably the next watch for me as well

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk