• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New week wristies 12-16 AUG

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
2013-08-15_15-46-20_566_20130815234804105_zpsaac31b01.jpg

Sent from my Bezel using a 116610

D

d4m.test

It's Pamsday Again!!

Hi, Gang!

Well, it's Pamsday again; seems like yesterday was Pamsday, too. Where the hell is the time going. Life, it seems to me, is like the end of the roll of T.P.: the closer you get to the end of the roll, the faster it goes. Geeze!! Anyhoots, here's Pamsday's choice: Radiomir Black Seal with wire lugs I picked up from g.watch.com before I found RWI. Non-Pam expert that I am, I believe it looks nice, only the date window is too small, and the cyclops clearly is not 2.5x. Well, I abide by the "99.999% Rule" anyway, so I don't worry about it. Besides, if someone were to ask me if it's a rep, I'd answer honestly. dave:

One More:

D

d4m.test

I know I LIKE IT. Pulsars are great, reliable watches made under the Seiko banner. I have a Pulsar diver from the 80s that looks great and runs well. One of these days I'll put it on and show it off. Good luck, S.

dave

Birth day present for my son (23) arrived today

Hopes he likes it :D

souB6s0.jpg

Qynde6p.jpg

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Hi, Gang!

Well, it's Pamsday again; seems like yesterday was Pamsday, too. Where the hell is the time going. Life, it seems to me, is like the end of the roll of T.P.: the closer you get to the end of the roll, the faster it goes. Geeze!!

Here's an interesting bit on that. My solution, to experience a new watch :hehehe:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgZLz-UHTWs"]Why does time go by faster the older we get? - YouTube[/ame]

This one for the evening