• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Week Wrist Check - July 1st to July 5th

ratedn

27/1/13
Two Crowns

Borrowed the bigger crown for the weekend from a friend. Quick review of the Granturismo — fast, loud and pretty — fit and finish like a not QC'd rep.

114060-lo_zps2f30b4e8.jpg

ratedn

27/1/13
Fit and finish the watch or the car?

BP Sub, so far so good, but the car rattled, interior rubber was peeling, flimsy plastic pieces were cracked, the dash was warping, and there was a new warning light every time it started — the car is 2 years old with 30k miles, glad it's not mine. It did what it was supposed to do though, it looked good and went fast.

114060-wristie-lo_zps10e6e2c2.jpg

D

d4m.test

For the Start of a New Week and Month... .

For the start of a new week and month, a treasured gift from a mate on RWG, and a humbling gift at that: After learning I was scammed out of $200 from an RWI mate from the U.K., he sent me this beautiful DJII w/ an A 2836 heart, to compensate for the treachery of a fellow Brit. He refused any financial compensation for this. Thus, it's a treasured gift from a member of the rep fraternity. dave:

Del

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
15/7/10
Popped down to Venice Beach this aft! :)

9189127414_e09f731438_b.jpg

cheswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/09
BP Sub, so far so good, but the car rattled, interior rubber was peeling, flimsy plastic pieces were cracked, the dash was warping, and there was a new warning light every time it started — the car is 2 years old with 30k miles, glad it's not mine. It did what it was supposed to do though, it looked good and went fast.

114060-wristie-lo_zps10e6e2c2.jpg

It does more than look just good. This has to be one of the prettiest cars money can buy! IMO the only other new car that looks better than this is its cousin (or sister?) is the Alfa Romeo 8C.

D

d4m.test

Tuesday: TAG Heuer Formula I Chrono (quartz)

For Tuesday, this TAG Heuer Formula I chrono (quartz) I picked up from a gent on RWG. It's nice and all that (reminds me of the Formula I auto I sold years ago); but as nice as it is, it's just not clicking. Might become a C&R. dave: