• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Week Wrist Check 2/23 - 2/27

mw1015

Renowned Member
26/1/09
OldeCrow said:
breaking out the big guns today, wearing my swiss powered mod today!

DSC_0540.jpg

nice looking Aquaracer! is that a modified date wheel in there? i just noticed that the 'Wed' 'D' looks different from the rep pics i've seen.

TAG-AQR-04.JPG

D

d4m.test

OldeCrow said:
breaking out the big guns today, wearing my swiss powered mod today!

DSC_0540.jpg

Wow, love that watch. Where did you get it? If you ever wanna sell it let me know. :)

D

d4m.test

Well this is a crappy picture of my SOSF blue dial taken from my Blackberry. I don't have any pictures I have taken of the watch so I just snapped this one real quick.

[/

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
IT originally came from shutterbug, if you can remember what he changed his name to then you have been here as long as me :D
He isn't dealing any more as I understand it the real world kept getting in the way.

Yes the day wheel looks different Its a genuine 7750 I wasn't about to reuse the chinese day/date wheels :D

The chronograph hands are also slightly different, they look better now :wink:

DSC_0540.jpg

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
I'm absolutely inexpensive today.
A full SS ebay watch with real Moonphase... quartz. Could only be so, for the price.
Breguet style, well what else would I want for a dressy thing ? Maybe a display caseback ? ;)

img1312.jpg

23 EUR + carriage : my cheapest watch ever :mrgreen:
(OK, the strap I put is worth twice the price of the head...) :lol:

Dogma

Renowned Member
4/1/09
This a small company in Connecticut called NFW Watches.
This is called the Auto Pilot and it is a gen. CF dial and a Miyota movement, 44mm.
Superluminova all over it.
I love this watch.
Check the lume out.
img3930.jpg

img3929.jpg

For today!
Dogma

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Today, we have the fiddy with a John Varvatos leather trimmed blazer.

Dogma

Renowned Member
4/1/09
That Fiddy looks great and Varvatos is my favorite designer.

Dogma [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

Xestragr

Horology Curious
5/11/08
Amazing wrist shots guys! KEEP THEM COMING! Week Wrist Check threads are always my favorite "read" every week.

On a side note here hoping that it wouldn't offend anyone...Varvatos (he is of Greek descent) in Greek translates to 'hefty' and in reality he's the exact opposite. As our Germans friends would say DAS UBER GHEY. (Please don't be offended its just a funny trivia :p)

zedd

Known Member
4/7/08
A different watch everyday

Wore my Russian pilot yesterday

P1000340.jpg

P1000351.jpg

And my Marina Militare today

P1000391-1.jpg

TAGfan

26/1/09
zedd said:
A different watch everyday

Wore my Russian pilot yesterday

P1000340.jpg

Snuck in a picture of the Steinhart too didn't you. I love that thing.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Xestragr said:
Amazing wrist shots guys! KEEP THEM COMING! Week Wrist Check threads are always my favorite "read" every week.

On a side note here hoping that it wouldn't offend anyone...Varvatos (he is of Greek descent) in Greek translates to 'hefty' and in reality he's the exact opposite. As our Germans friends would say DAS UBER GHEY. (Please don't be offended its just a funny trivia :p)
How about a wristi from you and by the way :--- DAS UBER GHEY--- what does it mean? That is not german :D :D :D

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Back to the roots for me today... Vacheron Constantin reps used to be a big part of my collection, when I started (owned up to 4) :)

07wrist1pp5.jpg

02front2ks0.jpg