• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

new week wrist check 04/23-27

pat77

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/4/12
fotogbg.jpg

pat77

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/4/12
@Stoof - nice watch, but what happen to the lug of your bracelet?! :cry:

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Tuesday Evening.
Dinner out with the wife.
Put on the Bling.

005-13.jpg

D

d4m.test

Beautious, joe!!

Monday continued w/ Rolex GMT-II (c). Just great! (although I wish the colors were better... .) dave: (Monday's pics.)

TT_GMTII003.jpg

TT_GMTII005.jpg

Just beautious, joe! Rep? Gen? A7750? quartz? handwind? "Inquiring minds want to know... ."

dave

D

d4m.test

But do you like it?

Hey, roy! GREAT looking Daytona homage. I know (I think) it's a hand-wind. Do you like it? How's it operating? I'm thinking of getting one (when I scourge up the $$$).

dave

Silver Alpha PN Panda

joegrimm

I'm Pretty Popular
27/10/10
Just beautious, joe! Rep? Gen? A7750? quartz? handwind? "Inquiring minds want to know... ."

dave

thanks dave, its a gen. the first watch i ever fell in love with since i was a kid and knew i absolutely had to have one.

daytonabox.jpg

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
Today is ANZAC Day in Australia and New Zealand, where citizens commemorate our troops who fought in all conflicts. My dad served in the Pacific in WW2 and died last year. I received a small amount of money to buy something to remember dad by, so I bought the Breitling for Bentley Flying B No. 1 Chrono. I wore it today, to the dawn service.

Though the pic isn't a 'wristie' it is what I am wearing on this day.

B4BFB1-4.jpg