• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Week Wrist Check 02. - 06. May

Spboudart

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/9/08
Thursday:
DSC03374.jpg

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
Got the legendary Monster today. I wonder why rep makers can't get the lume like the monsters?!

Monster.jpg

Aza

Renowned Member
26/12/10
How do you like it?
I love my Black Monster...such a great watch for the price :)
Did you get the bracelet? That is also one of the best bracelets I have on any watch.

smascarinas

I'm Pretty Popular
16/2/10
No, unfortunately I didn't get the bracelet. I was looking for a bargain like $20 for a bracelet, but couldn't find one. I got this watch as a beater. You can tell by the scuff marks. Still I go swimming with it and for $50 you can't beat that price. This is my goto watch... Wish it was a bit bigger, but the bezel and lume is awesome!!!

How do you like it?
I love my Black Monster...such a great watch for the price :)
Did you get the bracelet? That is also one of the best bracelets I have on any watch.

Aza

Renowned Member
26/12/10
Wow $50.
I would buy a second one at that price!
Shame you didnt get the bracelet though, it really is nice.
Lume is so good. You are right, why cant rep makers get close to it.

velo8

Horology Curious
27/2/11
Thanks smascarinas. I purchased it with both the bracelet and leather strap and switched to the leather as soon as it arrived... mostly because of the metal bracelets are a bit noisy and cumbersome while working on the computer... For my next trick, I'll bike up Mont Blanc! Well, maybe not, but I will do Mont Ventoux in 2 weeks, a close consolation.http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/member.php?u=26408

thesis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/10
Snapped with my iphone while driving today... Don't mind the incorrect date. Just received this rep yesterday and it's my favorite watch to date. Perfect fit and finish!

IMG_1450.jpg