• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New watch from Sid @ rogtime

madj22

Degree
3/10/23
Scotland
Hey thought I would share my experience of rogtime.com just bought myself a submariner 116610LN clean factory with the vs3135 eta from the man SID, paid $440 inc P&P. Took 4 weeks from payment to arrival and got to say WOW great communication with Sid sent QC timegrapher numbers videos can't say enough will be buying more eg gmt2 pepsi clean factory v2 with new bezel Danton 3285eta

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
OK, Nevermind... Found it. FINALLY. 🤣

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
How do I do that
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk team!

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because you will be NOT yet eligible / allowed to sell as you need to meet certain criteria / be certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[Please note that this is NOT an automated message!]

Reactions: Feefo

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
How do I do that

Please be more careful when picking sections for new threads in the future so a mod doesn't have to move it... Although in this case, you get a fat pass: The Non-TD section is somewhat hidden. 😆

Subrosa01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
25/11/23
But that watch is available for the same or lower price including everything you stated from several trusted dealers listed on this website, I ain't flaming you I just don't get it, I have fallen foul of a non-trusted dealer and lost a lot of money.

Reactions: TESLA760

madj22

Degree
3/10/23
Scotland
I got it for £355 with free delivery and a full Rolex box set and there nothing strange about it latest version

Subrosa01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
25/11/23
I guess people are just perplexed why people are using non-trusted dealers. This exact watch is available on most of the trusted dealers websites, for example trustytime. As someone who has been ripped off by a non-trusted dealer I won’t ever stray off the path again, there is nothing to gain and everything to lose.

madj22

Degree
3/10/23
Scotland
Sorry to hear that mate 😔 and yes your completely rite super clones aren't cheap. this forum is a great platform for watch enthusiasts to get great advice and reviews to keep them from getting ripped off

Reactions: Subrosa01