• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New UPO, still f*cked up dial?

rytox

Horology Curious
20/12/09
In my opinion they should all check/change their pics ASAP.. Showing "unrealistic" pics doesn't help their good reputation.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Update their pics what every time they see a watch that is not exactly the same? They'd be changing them every day. That is the whole point of sending you phoros first so you can approve them. And on that note. If the watch hasn't been shipped then this whole thread never needed to happen. It just looks like a typical dealer bashing post. Sorry had to say it.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
IMO the dials are all off and always have been. In regards to the print being closer to 6, I can't see a big difference and the omega logo is a bigger issue. I would do as TB suggests and get a refund if you don't like the watch. If he can have a chance to correct it as you have given him, you have done all that you can do.

Asking our dealers to change pictures is an ongoing job for our dealers,members, mods and Admins. It's really impossible to do it all ASAP. I am glad your dealing with someone who will send you a picture. I ordered a Tudor Tiger from Ioffer once, and this is what I got.

Tudor

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
IMGP2398.jpg

I wish I would have asked for a picture. Anyway, thanks for bringing it up. Good luck.