• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Upgrade Rep Bezel and Insert for Rolex 116610LN from Clean Factory (Thanks @ChinoWolf)

stampsatit

15/3/16
Is this better than spongebob insert and ARF insert ? If yes I am going to buy 1 set. Thank you

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Someone please repost pics so tapa users can see them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JMK

13/2/18
2 for me too :)

Fingers crossed for an LV :)

Maybe they can take a stab at some proper hands/DW for 28xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
And OP, I know you are not manufacturing these and are just giving us a heads-up, and sharing info with us. And we appreciate it very much, thank you! But if you plan on selling these to RWI members, I suggest you contact our big bosses and apply to be a Trusted Vendor. Best if you contact Raddave and ask how you can be one. Once you're a trusted vendor, RWI members will have more confidence in ordering. Just my 2 cents.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Ok I'm down for a set even if I only use the bezel , So the whole assembly will click onto the Noob v9/Arf sub cases?

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
And OP, I know you are not manufacturing these and are just giving us a heads-up, and sharing info with us. And we appreciate it very much, thank you! But if you plan on selling these to RWI members, I suggest you contact our big bosses and apply to be a Trusted Vendor. Best if you contact Raddave and ask how you can be one. Once you're a trusted vendor, RWI members will have more confidence in ordering. Just my 2 cents.

its very nice of you and thanks very much for reminding. I am really new here in RWI , I just didnt know who i can talk to at the beginning, now I got a clue. Thanks very much. Cheers.

Evoss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/2/16
If you can make a green one (LV) then I'll purchase one :)