• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to this

NRM91

Horology Curious
12/8/22
Hi there thought id introduce myself only found about this whole scene thru reddit was just wondering if anyone could offer helpful tips and insight into the whole process
i have read thru the FAQs and General discussions. any help would be appreciated. especially in regards to Omega World Timer

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Welcome to the repfam. If you've read through the intro guide(s), you're already doing better than 90% of new members. There's a wealth of knowledge in the forums, although finding it can be a challenge. When I was new, the best thing I found was to use google to search, and to get RWI results, I simply appended "RWI" onto the end of my google search, and invariably threads from this forum would be the top results. Good hunting.

Reactions: NRM91

NRM91

Horology Curious
12/8/22
Welcome to the repfam. If you've read through the intro guide(s), you're already doing better than 90% of new members. There's a wealth of knowledge in the forums, although finding it can be a challenge. When I was new, the best thing I found was to use google to search, and to get RWI results, I simply appended "RWI" onto the end of my google search, and invariably threads from this forum would be the top results. Good hunting.
thanks for the tip. from what i've seen so far the community is great really appreciate it.

Reactions: dogwood

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi and welcome. Google works even better if you add "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your research. You'll obtain only rwi results.
Don't forget the stickies in the New members area, those are excellent guides.
And when you finally will be ready to make your first buy, please use RWI'S trusted dealers, don't Google those (high scam results potential) , use the links here:
But before that, don't hesitate to ask anything you may have doubts about, provided you've done a bit of homework yourself,which I'm sure you'll do since as @@dogwood said, you did good so far.
Enjoy!

Reactions: NRM91