• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to RWI, first purchase teview

digdown2001

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/3/17
Hi,
Thank goodness for this site!!!! No more crappy reps from untrustworthy companies!
So, I've gone with hont and two days ago purchased a stunning Breitling Chronomat B01 SS/SS black sticks and dial......
I cannot believe how good these watches are, planning on purchasing a HEAP from
Hont.
Anyway, I bought direct from the site, I emailed first, then twice, no replies yet, but as I understand it he's a busy man, and his reputation is stellar, so I'm not worried.
I'm an overseas buyer, so will add to this thread my experiences as my purchases move along....
I'm still amazed at the work and QC put into his watches, VERY excited to get this first one, following with a couple of PAM's, a nice Tag and some more unique buys after that.......
Anyway, great to be here and again, thanks for running a damn fine site like this!!!!!!
Cheers, to be continued!
Steve

digdown2001

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/3/17
Received confirmation email within 2 days of my order, great service so far!!!

digdown2001

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/3/17
Within 6 days of shipment, the watch arrived, fastest shipping out of China I've ever had, A1! The watch is superb, I'm amazed at how good it is compared to the real deal. There's nothing I can say to fault the watch at all.
Needless to say I'm more than impressed with Hont, and I'll be buying again, I already have a second order lined up and am just as excited this time round. 10 out of 10 for Hont, superb quality and great to deal with!!!!
Thanks