• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to Reps, New to Dealers..... Lets try Tony.

ENTEK

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/15
Hello to all the members of this great forum, like the title of noobie? well thats what i am, and even that i do have some Reps from a trip to southeast of Asia; Mi knowledge about Replicas, Versions of Reps, Manufacturers, Dealers, ways of shipping methods, risks and infinite possibilities of options, was = to 0, until i get to this RWI and start reading all the experiences of members.

So Its great that RWI exist and gather all this symbiotic of experiences that helps pushing an industrie of the ones that race against the big luxury pioneers like Rolex vs The small Trying to get that same tangible quality at a factible price...... At least for me! Ok maybe someday ill buy a Gen of a Roly Sub, But if my Rep is perfect, theres no need for a Gen!!

Ok So to the real point of this.... I have been looking at the web pages of the Trusted dealers and I've got to Tonys web page, He has a Noob V7 that its supposed to be the latest of this manufacturer, it claims that the bezel color is corrected, the bracelet its way better, and other adds.

http://www.2016asian.com/product_show.asp?P_id=3779

and so Tony has been in touch via email and finally im going to do my first order (the leap of faith)...... im going to be updating this post at all the process, so if you want to warn me about something, or give me a advise, now its the time, if not, juts wish me luck.

By the way im In MEXICO. So i will post about customs, etc.

ENTEK

27/10/15
I have Been trying to reach Tony vía email but maybe hes on vacations, Wil wait a couple of days to have an answer.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

gaites

Horology Curious
19/12/13
I have also been trying to contact Tony at [email protected] He has not replied since last Saturday. Not sure what is going on - I am trying to buy 4 watches. May have to consider another TD.

ENTEK

27/10/15
Ok i have responce from Tony, i told him that i wanted to pay with crédit card, MOD Edit. Part of the post removed because it gave TD alternative payment details.

I already send Tony a Mail ask inglés for a different method of purchase, maybe íts going to be western unión and i do not like the idea of sending money to somebody i dont know in the other sido of the world, with a non money traceable or canceleable method, but like i sayed, TONY HAS A GOOD REPUTATION IN THIS FORUM, so i hope everithing goes smooth.

By the Way, Tony sayed that he knows how to deal with Mexican customs issues, soo that gave me more of a trust.

Ok Will keep posting the process and experience of buying a Rep from this dealers.

ENTEK

27/10/15
Im Sorry for the redaction of this, the spelling corrector of my iPad íts for spanish language and íts a pain try to write in english... But the idea is there

ENTEK

27/10/15
Still no answer from Tony or anibody from Asian7750, maybe like gaites sayed, i need to start looking for another a TD [emoji20]

ENTEK

27/10/15
Ok folks soo untill now i have no answer from Tony or anybody from asian7750, maybe they are on vacations or something, maybe in the future i Will try to buy from them because i did got very good initial responce vía email, and they have good reputation..

But for now i Will go to another TD and post my experience in their review wall. Thanks!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Ok i have responce from Tony, i told him that i wanted to pay with crédit card, MOD Edit. Part of the post removed because it gave TD alternative payment details.

I already send Tony a Mail ask inglés for a different method of purchase, maybe íts going to be western unión and i do not like the idea of sending money to somebody i dont know in the other sido of the world, with a non money traceable or canceleable method, but like i sayed, TONY HAS A GOOD REPUTATION IN THIS FORUM, so i hope everithing goes smooth.

By the Way, Tony sayed that he knows how to deal with Mexican customs issues, soo that gave me more of a trust.

Ok Will keep posting the process and experience of buying a Rep from this dealers.

Hi I just edited this as TDs do not like any one to know how they receive CC payments. Tony is a Td so you should not need to worry. Many TDs use various forms of payment. This is not unusual. It should go without a hitch. I remember what is was like when I bought my first rep. Interesting payment method the watch felt like it took ages to arrive. Now I buy a rep every month from that TD. Patience and trust is a big thing. They are not trusted dealers without a good reason.

I hope it all works out. Remember we are here to help if there is a problem.

digitaldr

7/5/16
I completely agree with yllekp! I just received a noob explorer II from Tony yesterday. The communication and service was great! I'll post a review and pics soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ENTEK

27/10/15
Thanks alot Yllekp for the comments, right now im getting my first sub v7 with WatchStation. Maybe Il get Back to Tony for my next Rep. im planning to be an addict of this hobbie!!

DigitalDr congrats for you New explorer! Thats a nice One!!

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
The quality of those reps look top notch on his web site. Daytona: 29j, 316L steel, working chrono. Looks amazing. [MENTION=126413]digitaldr[/MENTION] or anyone who bought those wathces - how is the quality?

digitaldr

7/5/16
[MENTION=131636]xartan[/MENTION] - the quality of the explorer II that I received was GREAT! I was also very impressed with the quality of the packaging. Very thorough in ensuring it arrives in solid condition.

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
@xartan - the quality of the explorer II that I received was GREAT! I was also very impressed with the quality of the packaging. Very thorough in ensuring it arrives in solid condition.
What movement does it have? Is the cyclop properly aligned?

digitaldr

7/5/16
I went with the 2836 movement. I figured if I'm going to invest in this style I might as well have the smooth sweep motion. Yes the cyclop is properly aligned - I'll try to get a photo up this week.