• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Tag Heuer Skipper Leaked!

ThymePeace

Getting To Know The Place
18/8/23
3mm is a significant difference for my wrist. I wish someone would do the glass box black dial. Even if it comes in a mecha quartz.

Edit: 16mm thick is the deal breaker for me!
Yeah I saw the 16mm thick after I posted this... I can live with 42mm but that is quite a hefty case!

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Is the reason they come thicker predominantly movement related? As in, if they opted for a different movement it would work or do they just churn more of the case out internally? Forgive my ignorance but I have no idea how they build these things.

16mm is a deal-breaker for me, it's gonna be too hefty for my slim wrists

Reactions: ThymePeace

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Not sure why it's 16mm thick with a quartz movement. I was thinking it was a repurposed case from previous Carrera model just with skipper dial. 16mm really isn't that bad. Pretty much any 7750 chrono would be about that and if done right can wear pretty well. There are not very many chronos under 15-16mm that I know of. 150.00 isn't too bad. Wish the pictures were better to get a more accurate sense of what it actually looks like. Could make a fun quartz beater.