• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New super rep: Arf submariner 904l v2 !!!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
There is another thread discussing this watch It is the same as the v1 with the same flaws except the updated datewheel and V2 movement. Look at the title on puretime's page, it is not ARF V2, it is ARF with 3135v2. So far from being a super rep unfortunately

Reactions: Tomhvz and vcappp

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
I don’t think it‘s a super rep. Again they fucked up the crown position. It‘s too low although the movement has got the correct stem height. Same issue as on 3135 V1 and 2824 version.
And let‘s see if they were able to adjust the bezel engravings and centering.

Greets Andi

Averse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/18
Fourth thread already about this release...

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
ARF Submariner a super rep? LOL !!!!

cf125dc7-5efe-4d58-a7d4-8b2bbe3d25db

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
So...the ARF SUB is a really good rep, not a super rep, but i would say it is really good.

Henry_watch

Horology Curious
8/1/19
So...the ARF SUB is a really good rep, not a super rep, but i would say it is really good.

What do you mean for super rep? I'm sorry for this question but I'm newbie and I don't know the difference between good rep and super rep (of course I understand that super rep is better than good rep) unfortunately I don't know yet all brands of rep....in few words could you please suggest the best rep for sub.
I would wear a standard watch without any aftersale mooding.

Thanks in advance for your hints.

Try

Horology Curious
15/4/18
What do you mean for super rep? I'm sorry for this question but I'm newbie and I don't know the difference between good rep and super rep (of course I understand that super rep is better than good rep) unfortunately I don't know yet all brands of rep....in few words could you please suggest the best rep for sub.
I would wear a standard watch without any aftersale mooding.

Thanks in advance for your hints.

take a peek here https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs