• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New strap for my Invictus 3469 Diver Anniversary Rose Gold Skeleton...

Sethgun

Known Member
11/6/12
Well I shouldn't be posting YET, but Joe is making me a killer strap for this 52mm monster (60 something with crown) He has been fantastic thus far and will design ANYTHING you could possibly want; I'm going for a darker tan with yellowish/gold stitching to match the casing, indented holes around the buckle holes, box stitching on the top of both ends and 2 bullets stitched in silver on both ends. About 5-5.5mm thickness. Cant wait until its all done...will give it a completely different look ;) Good stuff Joe, and stupidly good pricing
*personally, hate the standard rubber band with rose g lugs on either side...first thing I took off and replaced with a tan leather with white stitch*

Sethgun

Known Member
11/6/12
Well Ive been wearing the strap for about 2 months now....just realised I haven't posted a review. The strap is absolutely beautiful. Its about 5-5.5mm thick and being a smaller buckle, just have a bit more difficulty to strap it through..no biggie.

The quality is beautiful, from nice, thick stitching to match the 23K rose gold on the Invicta Quinotaur Russian Diver Anniversary model. I had to get the .4Cal casinga on both short and long straps, just looks awesome all up! also has a box and cross stitch at the top of both straps which makes the watch/strap stand out a bit more. The only thing was the wait; completely normal for someone doing such great jobs and having a long backlog...made me anxious until it came, as I only had a rough idea of how it would look, from pics Joe emailed me.

All up, cheers Joe, great job! :maty:

Pics below. Not the clearest from an iPhone but good enough :)

11IMG_1450.jpg
[/IMG]

12IMG_1452.jpg
[/IMG]

13IMG_1457.jpg

14IMG_1458.jpg

:maty:

gsxcbr1

Renowned Member
Certified
8/8/11
That is a monster strap for a monster watch, great combo!

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Joe makes awesome straps, and this is certainly no exception.
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk