• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New seamaster 300m mks v3

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
Has anybody actually pulled the trigger on this one? I'm just holding for real pics to finally decide between this or the safer OTB VSF PO.

Cheers

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
Hi everyone, browsing around I've bumped into this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BmvmxBBA3M , I'm pretty sure it's the MKS V3, mainly cause of the pearl pip and triangle that looks almost flush. Also noticeable the bezel markings seem whiter than the V2, though ironically it might be due to the lack of deep engravings, which from my standpoint cast a shadow that perhaps make it look better from afar.

eberhard4

Known Member
1/2/19
Hi everyone, browsing around I've bumped into this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BmvmxBBA3M , I'm pretty sure it's the MKS V3, mainly cause of the pearl pip and triangle that looks almost flush. Also noticeable the bezel markings seem whiter than the V2, though ironically it might be due to the lack of deep engravings, which from my standpoint cast a shadow that perhaps make it look better from afar.

yes i agree. V1-V2 engravings are way deeper, this is almost correct even if they still are a little bit too deep.
I think it's really well made and cosidering again buying this one rather than the new model..
datewheel alignment is great too

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16

That should be the MKS V3. That bezel looks gorgeous. And in my opinion, after holding the gen a while back, looks almost identical.

primerafull

15/11/14

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
That should be the MKS V3. That bezel looks gorgeous. And in my opinion, after holding the gen a while back, looks almost identical.
I think it is one of the best omega reps

Deagle58

Looking Around
15/10/18
Any news on the accuracy of the blue on this rep ? I really want this watch in blue but if its a bad match then maybe not.

eberhard4

Known Member
1/2/19
I was asking the same, Who can confirm if Intime has the correct measurements?

i guess intime has the closer to gen measurements.
from a bit of research the gen should be:
  • Case Width: 41.5mm
  • Case Thickness: 13.1mm

Reactions: Ecender

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
They didn't actually measure the watch, they simply write what they're told. You guys obsess too much about details on these websites, they're usually pretty crappy and they don't update them very often.

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
I think im going to pull the trigger on the blue version. Does anybody have one? I’ve ordered the 2018 VSF blue version but it’s looking like it’s out of stock everywhere so I may change to this one

Replicawatchnoob

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/18
I’m also going to get this version over the newer VSF, as although it is basically the same size in physical dimensions it looks much smaller and hopefully better suited to my 6.5 inch wrists

slashFAslash

21/7/18
What a beauty. Will defo order one too in the next months, the closed caseback is also a plus to me. Slap in an Eta or Sellita when the A2824 has issues, check the water resistance and you are good to go for the next years

eberhard4

Known Member
1/2/19
What a beauty. Will defo order one too in the next months, the closed caseback is also a plus to me. Slap in an Eta or Sellita when the A2824 has issues, check the water resistance and you are good to go for the next years

like it better than the new one?

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Ok I’ve changed my order from the 2018 VSF to this MKS version of the older one.