• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Seamaster 300

JMM17

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/24
In first example i've seen, bezel is unidirectional.

JMM17

15/1/24
Sorry, i've typed that in wrong in message above.
Bezel ISNT unidirectional, instead it IS bidirectional*

chrisat

23/3/24
Puretime doesn't show the bezel numbers glowing on the black one.
To me it looks as if Puretime has uploaded the identical lume photo for the Black and the Summer Blue. Theonewatches even uploaded the identical photo for the caseback for both watches (the Poseidon caseback from the Summer Blue), they only replaced the photos where you can actually see the face of the watch and all other photos are identical.
I guess these TD photos are not very reliable yet.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Do they wear very small. Is some of the wrist shots they spear pretty small. I have 7.25 inch wrist, I can easily wear 44mm Rolex SeaDweller but I’m wondering how this Seamaster 300 Heritage wears comparing to 41mm Rolex Sub?

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I saw these models in the AD yesterday and indeed, they do look kind of small. Something I wasn't very keen on. Matter of taste I guess.

Litheo

23/4/19
The black one seems correctly lumed on the bezel too in this picture

Phili

Looking Around
14/4/24
I wonder if it's hard to convert it to unidirectional by yourself? It's a little sad that VSF makes such small mistakes (that no one will notice, but you keep thinking about them).

Reactions: Jarken

Ghost0481

Known Member
11/7/22
Germany
I wonder if it's hard to convert it to unidirectional by yourself? It's a little sad that VSF makes such small mistakes (that no one will notice, but you keep thinking about them).
I think they have matched the main parts very well and close to gen. Nobody will recognise that the bezel is rotating bi-directional instead of uni. It’s a very good rep from a beautifull watch ..

chrisat

23/3/24
My smartphone struggles to capture a real view of this watch. When I find some more time, I will take some photos with my DSLM.

Reactions: Litheo

superflysocal

6/2/23
USA
This is so promising, but I really hope they do the navy blue version (not summer blue). That would be my dream rep.