• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Santos XL stock from BV Factory, including the new green dial

dewie1975

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/10/18
Anyone have any idea when and where all the other variants beside green will be available?…. I haven’t seen them anywhere

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
There is another maker, called TBF, just unsure how they compare to BV (as GF not available at this time).

TBF seem to be pushing the rubber bracelet.

israelodysseus

8/8/23
United States
On jtime you can find some variants
I’m in the process of ordering a BVF medium stainless steel Panthere with Steve from TheOneWatch. I’ve read GF was the best before they were raided but were they heads and shoulders above others, like BVF? Do you know if they’re comparable?

These TBF Santos are nice with their integrated straps. It would be wonderful if they made a Dumont with a proper bracelet.

israelodysseus

8/8/23
United States
There is another maker, called TBF, just unsure how they compare to BV (as GF not available at this time).

TBF seem to be pushing the rubber bracelet.

I’m in the process of ordering a BVF medium stainless steel Panthere with Steve from TheOneWatch. I’ve read GF was the best before they were raided but were they heads and shoulders above others, like BVF? Do you know if they’re comparable?

These TBF Santos are nice with their integrated straps. It would be wonderful if they made a Dumont with a proper bracelet.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Has anyone bought one of these yet? They look good