• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Roger Dubuis Excalibur FC v4 42mm

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Just checked with jtime, factory is taking orders again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
BBR factory is back
Received QC yesterday on the white strap one. Cant wait to receive it.

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
Gotcha, thanks! I must've looked through dozens of TD sample pics and 30+ pages of the tourbillion club posts without seeing this little hole.
This hole is used as a "safe" lever point so a watchmaker could open up the barrel lid with a flathead screwdriver for servicing. Some barrels have it some dont.

Reactions: Onepickledginger

Yorgos

Mechanical Invasion
Supporter
Certified
24/2/22
I believe that you need to contact td “Truetime168”.
Lucy is the one who replies to mails.

Last edited:

Yorgos

Mechanical Invasion
Supporter
Certified
24/2/22
I believe that you need to contact td “Truetime168”.
Lucy is the one who replies to mails.

@Xriptix

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I have ordered from Jtime, hopefully it will arrive in 2-3 weeks to UK.

If its not for me (I’m concerned it may be to big for my skinny. Wrists) ill flip it on the forum.

I could not decide out of the white or black strap, so ordered both.

Reactions: Temple

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
I have ordered from Jtime, hopefully it will arrive in 2-3 weeks to UK.

If its not for me (I’m concerned it may be to big for my skinny. Wrists) ill flip it on the forum.

I could not decide out of the white or black strap, so ordered both.

Eagerly awaiting your thoughts on this. I’m super interested in this piece also and we have a similar wrist size :)

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
OK Everyone, the watch arrived today, fitted on the white strap, and I have the black strap, which I think will look better.

A couple of wrist shots and a video are below. It is a stunning piece, so light and looks great, however, I do think the curvature of the strap does not suit my wrist size, so I'll probably list it in the coming days for sale.

My wrist size is 195mm / 7.8inches

jVcwF3.md.jpg

jVckln.md.jpg

https://vimeo.com/704826822

Last edited:

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
OK Everyone, the watch arrived today, fitted on the white strap, and I have the black strap, which I think will look better.

A couple of wrist shots and a video are below. It is a stunning piece, so light and looks great, however, I do think the curvature of the strap does not suit my wrist size, so I'll probably list it in the coming days for sale.

My wrist size is 195mm / 7.8inches

Thanks for the post. Agree it comes up big for a 42mm so looks like I will have to pass on this also. As you say though, stunning watch!

Onepickledginger

Gone Gin
Patron
Certified
9/8/20
I hope and pray nightly that you have ordered one and it fits the watch.
I haven’t bought anything in a long time and this one may tip the scale.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a strap that fits this watch. It's 24mm x 18mm and RubberB needed a model number to help me find a strap.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Unfortunately, I have yet to find a strap that fits this watch. It's 24mm x 18mm and RubberB needed a model number to help me find a strap.

I had conversations with Rubber B, gave them a model number and they said they cannot help.

I have the rep strap, the next time I am i Harrods where they have a store with multiple straps to view ill see if I can match it.

Onepickledginger

Gone Gin
Patron
Certified
9/8/20
I had conversations with Rubber B, gave them a model number and they said they cannot help.

I have the rep strap, the next time I am i Harrods where they have a store with multiple straps to view ill see if I can match it.

I believe the model number on the warranty card does not exist. It's pretty much a fantasy piece. There are a bunch of RD straps on eBay, but they're mostly 23mm x 19mm. Let us know what you find out next time you're at Harrod's!

Last edited:

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I managed to fit a gen RD strap on my v3 with slightly thinner spring bars
20220417-185721.jpg

Can you give us the strap code that fitted. I can use that as a guide whilst reviewing their strap book.

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Can you give us the strap code that fitted. I can use that as a guide whilst reviewing their strap book.

[h=1]CEX42STD[/h]