• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM35-02 RED TPT by T+Factory up

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
Case looks a bit rough around the edges but it is passable imo, I'll be looking to buy one of these too :D

Here's a nice video of the gen for anyone interested:

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
The case looks to be the correct shape and thickness, but the movement is lacking.
It's housing sticks out from around the front plate at 7 and 12, the brushed ribs are too wide, a screw goes through the right barrel, jewels mistakenly spelled juwels, lettering too small, missing hole in one of the three lobes to the left of the keyless works, and wavy thin gauge screwed on decorations.
Hopefully when ZF rereleases V4 they will also offer it with this case.

Last edited:

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
I am wondering is the automatic winding rotor actually functioning ?
Some TD written it is an manual wind with rotor decoration, some claims the T+ rotor is working.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
The TD is thinking of the Red ABD/Sonic 035-01.
Look at the picture of the back of the T+, you will see the rotor bridge.

Last edited:

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
can anyone explain me why tf there is a screw next to jewel of the top mainspring barrel? Also 32 JUWELS on front. and almost reads RICHARO MILLE on the back

Edit: Stuart was first i see lol

Last edited:

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Out on pure time it looks good to me despite the flaws. Best we will get compared to a 500k plus gen.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
Most accurate red quartz TPT case so far, the RMX had the wrong shape.
Another factory could buy the same case and put their more accurate movement in it; ZF, or Sonic if they eventually make an 02.
I agree that it's tempting, just don't look too closely.

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Looking to pull the triggers on this in the next few days will let you know once qc come in if it’s indeed richaro spelled on the back, I don’t really mind it, probably they had a complaint from the Swiss French government on the pronunciation.. since they can’t change the name they asked the counterfeit makers to banish the “RICHHARDDD MILLYYY” trend lol

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
Are there even any news of factories like sonic even working to make a -02?
Since one of ZFs bosses got arrested, its gonna take a long time until they even start working again. In general most factories are slowing down. I guess this is sadly gonna be the only option for a while.

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
Are there even any news of factories like sonic even working to make a -02?
Since one of ZFs bosses got arrested, its gonna take a long time until they even start working again. In general most factories are slowing down. I guess this is sadly gonna be the only option for a while.
Just saw this Sonic 35-02 in red on a trusted dealer, the one posted above of T+F factory looks better to me though 🤔

Reactions: poseidon.

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
Just saw this Sonic 35-02 in red on a trusted dealer, the one posted above of T+F factory looks better to me though 🤔
Yea especially the case looks better. You could argue about the movement but i think its better on the sonic.
Considering that it's like 200$ more expensive, T+ is probably the better option.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Lol

Reactions: Prizon

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
LOL indeed.
I eventually came to my senses and cancelled the Sonic -01 in favor of a ZF -02.
This Sonic -02 has the same defect of slightly off masked rib painting, and doesn't survive an A/B comparison with genuine, or even ZF.
The genuine's movement is a delicate flower, the same can't be said for Sonic or T+.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil