• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM35-01/02 from T+ factory

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
There was a brief discussion of this in the other RM35 thread yesterday, but consensus was same old movement but different deco and the winding bridge at the back is visible at the bottom. Don't think it's a new movement but a reworking of the 6T15 with the added winding bridge for the rotor.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I'm actually really interested in whether the additional winding bridge makes the movement more rigid and stable. In the stock Miyota setup the pallet bridge is screwed onto a bridge on the back which there's no room for in the BBR config, and the winding bridge should be enough to provide a spot for the pallet bridge to sit. I know BBRs can get overbanked and it wouldn't surprise me if this was because the pallet bridge is just gone in the BBR config, which this just might fix.

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
looks good

customclout

Known Member
16/10/18
Ugh…wth should I get. The Sonic or the T+. Saw a video of the sonic on a velcro strap and good lord is it awesome