• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM Models - EYECANDY

trb1971

3/6/15
Man do I want one of those RM038s in White.

Anyone know of any TDs they have sourced them yet ? I keep looking and drawn by blanks

Tader

3/5/15
Where can we buy this one?
96742f72d5bd04210784ae0d6d0ae5cb.jpg

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Well it's not just the gear teeth that's obvious tbh. The thing with buying an RM rep is you buy it coz u just like it and for the fun of it. If the aim is accuracy to gen well I'm afraid you will be disappointed for a long time besides it's one of the hardest watches to pass as a gen. RM pieces stand out a lot and are funny enough quite popular even amongst non watch enthusiasts. The starting price for a brand new one is about a down payment on a house and even a Bentley Continental ..... So it's rare that you come across a gen in the wild... Tried on a gen at a TD and 99% of the RM I see about are reps. So as long as you don't care that people can tell whether it is a rep or not then you can overlook these flaws and wear it proudly, as it's a very complicated piece that can never be repped properly anytime soon.....

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Well it's not just the gear teeth that's obvious tbh. The thing with buying an RM rep is you buy it coz u just like it and for the fun of it. If the aim is accuracy to gen well I'm afraid you will be disappointed for a long time besides it's one of the hardest watches to pass as a gen. RM pieces stand out a lot and are funny enough quite popular even amongst non watch enthusiasts. The starting price for a brand new one is about a down payment on a house and even a Bentley Continental ..... So it's rare that you come across a gen in the wild... Tried on a gen at a TD and 99% of the RM I see about are reps. So as long as you don't care that people can tell whether it is a rep or not then you can overlook these flaws and wear it proudly, as it's a very complicated piece that can never be repped properly anytime soon.....

precisely. having said that, I think 99% of the people you bump into do not know what's that bulky watch you have on your wrist.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
precisely. having said that, I think 99% of the people you bump into do not know what's that bulky watch you have on your wrist.

And they don't need to know that's the whole point haha. I wear reps or watches in general for my own satisfaction so as long as I'm happy I could care less who ever I bump into thinks about my watch :straightface: ....