• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New RM 35-01 Z (not ZF) ready

dullidulli

Certified
3/6/13
Another Z 35-01 with nice pattern. Found it on DH gate.

94aa83dcd6b1f612ae291c528b6290fe.jpg
3d1963ee3c04923780aa296c9869e128.jpg
f5271d1155b2f250484c5cec44e3b739.jpg
d7a868111b4b9506533db6ba07c8c4dd.jpg
1e511cd9917a8756cafb32bd5d8d031e.jpg

dullidulli

Certified
3/6/13
That's floating around on a few non TD websites. The FC pattern on a lot of them looks pretty good. Hopefully some of the sought after models can start to be equipped with this soon

For sure it‘s floating around, that‘s part of the hobby. And we all know that dh gate is not a TD. For the PSG edition of the 35-01 has not appeared here so far ASIK (and it‘s one of my favourites), I thought I‘d post some pics here.

RE-13

26/3/15
I sent Ryan pictures from this thread and he said he can get this mysterious Z factory watch with the good carbon pattern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rcom440

RE-13

26/3/15
Still waiting to hear back from him on the numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Case shape is better, more curved and the holes for the bezel screws are smaller. Over all a step in the right direction - lets wait what the description tells us about the maker and the price of course.

Case finish - midcase, crown and crystal all look half decent with space for improvement as always.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK

Seriously? Is this what we’ve all been waiting for all this time?! Talk about anti climatic!!

Case shape is a definite improvement over KVF and other, but noting else is really changed or improved. Still too thick, still not carbon mid case, still not carbon crown, still really fake looking movement deco and STILL RED JEWEL?!?

Not impressed... maybe one of these with ABD mods would be passable!

DC

Reactions: XLR8R

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Is this REALLY Z-Factory that we all know? Puretime lists it as 'Z' and (can't believe I'm saying this) the price looks a little too low to be from a mainstream huge factory like ZF.

daceswithsheep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/19
London, UK
The price is very attractive, the carbon does look better than the KVF version. I like that they seam to give you two colour variations on the same sale and a little tool to change them out. But as others have said.. still not the best I’ve seen and I’m not sure this is Z factory either.. it’s still too thick, the case doesn’t look right no ridges. The crown does look to be a little bit improved. Shame as I would have bought a good rep in seconds but this is a no from me. It’s still a lot for a pretty shell and non working decorative plates.

The best one I have seen appeared heavily on Instagram recently.. no word on factory as he said it’s hand made. But case, carbon & thickness all look the best.

@ legend eta watch(no spaces) account.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
The price is very attractive, the carbon does look better than the KVF version. I like that they seam to give you two colour variations on the same sale and a little tool to change them out. But as others have said.. still not the best I’ve seen and I’m not sure this is Z factory either.. it’s still too thick, the case doesn’t look right no ridges. The crown does look to be a little bit improved. Shame as I would have bought a good rep in seconds but this is a no from me. It’s still a lot for a pretty shell and non working decorative plates.

The best one I have seen appeared heavily on Instagram recently.. no word on factory as he said it’s hand made. But case, carbon & thickness all look the best.

@ legend eta watch(no spaces) account.

The one legend eta are selling is the recent Z Factory release but with custom carbon bezel and crown by ABD (al black designs, who also have their own insta page). I’ve yet to get a price direct from ABD but I doubt it is anywhere close to the $1,000 + figure that legend eta are quoting!!!

For what it’s worth, I never liked the ridges on the case of the KVF, I know they were trying to make it look like carbon layers, but why not just make the case carbon for real?!? AP reps have been available in carbon for years now, it’s hardly new!!!

DC

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
I'll wait and see if any TDs will get one with the carbon crown. As of now I'm not impressed enough to pull the trigger.