• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New reps for 2015

SovietPenguin69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/14
What do you guys think or hope we will see in 2015 as far as reps that would be in this section, IE Richard millie, urwerk, MB&F, lined werldin, etc?

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
JLC Geophysic, IWC Ingenieur (the smaller, more conservative model), something out of the box and different, but I understand the need for a sure thing to the factories.

Some unrealistic desires: more Longines models such as an updated Hydroconquest or Master models, more JLC models in the Master Compressor line, PP Nautilus GMT model, Glashutte models (sport and Senator Sixties), Zenith anything that is decent (striking 10th, Pilot, Captain, chronomaster XXL or current line)

And by all means, why dont they release a three hand Panerai that has small seconds at 9. Cant get enough of those.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
You never know we might just see the reverso and tag space x that have been on the verge of release for close on two years [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callidora

Horology Curious
31/8/13
The RMs...the shape itself is a head-turner...

I hope that the makers can improve the quality of the existing RMs...I believe some models eg. skull and dragon, can be improved...better watchcase finishing...etc...

Saw a gen. rose gold model, simply stunning...

Anyone can push these makers to improve further ?

SovietPenguin69

10/6/14
My unrealistic wishes...urwerk 202, Hubolt la Ferrari, Hubolt with Arabic numerals, arnold and son time pyramid, and last but not least!.... The AP concept!

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
I would like to see the first minute/quarter reapeater replica with a working minute/quarted module in the movement......!!

SovietPenguin69

10/6/14
They are just so unique in their design I feel like they will never get a correct rep, not that they can't, it's just probably not cost effective much like the urwerk:(

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
You mean RM's? Look at the Hublot Skeleton Tourby. Far from an accurate rep but still most amazing rep I've ever seen. If it were repped, I would get it even with big and obvious mistakes. Not because I want people to think I have RM but because I love the look of it, especially RM021 above.

SovietPenguin69

10/6/14
Ya I mean the RM's, and oh trust me I have seen it, it's a really nice rep! And Stan has a decent RM rep right now, but if I were to get an RM I would want it to function correctly even if the dial wasn't exactly gen, I'm not trying to fool anyone either though :p

D

d4m.test

I would be up for a thin dressy 99% spot on Rad, Reverso, and Tribute to deep sea. I think there was also a mention of IWC little prince?

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Doxa or Fortis

doxa4000tf.jpg

P1505-Fortis.jpg