• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: Rolex OP 124300 EWF

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Nope junk IMO

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Woodz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/12/15
Really hoping some decent factories jump in to rep these new OPs. Since VSF have entered the Rolex game and their new subs are apparently coming out this month I hope they give these 41mm Ops a shot :praying:

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc.77

rogwai

Horology Curious
8/7/18
Really hoping some decent factories jump in to rep these new OPs. Since VSF have entered the Rolex game and their new subs are apparently coming out this month I hope they give these 41mm Ops a shot :praying:

nono first more subs, we need more factories making subs. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SHOULD HAVE A REP SUB ON THEIR WRISTS. I swear in Amsterdam zuid it's every 2nd guy wearing a rolex sub.

Patric_k

12/8/19
Germany
Does ewf have the problem with the minute hand fixed? The length looks good on the QC photo.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
The Tiffany Blue one in the latest QC has the correct hands now. I wonder if the batches have a mix of short and long hands and it’s a matter of luck or have they actually fixed the problem now?

The bezel still needs a diet though.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
That crown looks scary compared to gen...

ZIhiL8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc.77 and BOSSK

Bohort

Known Member
27/10/20
France
Its curious that the minute hand is at the correct length in the QC. At wich TD did you bought it? scootsports

I admit that the crown isn't well replicate but for the price, we cannot expect much I guess...

Still, I find the green dial really nice. I cannot find any dial so close to the british racing green