• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: RM035-02

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Hi there, is this a newer or older version?
By any chance are you able to share a link, or how I can refer to this when enquiring with a TD please?
This picture is from non TD. I am sure it will arrive at TD soon.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ahaddad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/12/16
85% going to purchase one , [emoji173]?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
14/8/14
I knew they could do it. Some of the cheaper faux tourbillon RM reps have a pretty accurate FC pattern.

barth

5/10/12
If they achieve a thin-ish case on this (16mm max), this could well be the right 035 to purchase.

D

d4m.test

@SuperLory did a comparison -- seems like the updated 35-02 is quite chunky.

If there is an updated 35-01 and it's of an okay thickness, that could be the one for me!

barth

5/10/12
@SuperLory did a comparison -- seems like the updated 35-02 is quite chunky.

If there is an updated 35-01 and it's of an okay thickness, that could be the one for me!

He has them on hand ? Based on pictures comparison are worth 0.

D

d4m.test

He has them on hand ? Based on pictures comparison are worth 0.

Yes @SuperLory has them on hand along with a 27-02. (Hope you're okay with me referencing you @SuperLory)

Sorry, not convenient for me to paste links especially from mobile -- but he posted links for his comparison and pics within the "which is the slimmest RM" thread in this RM forum -- let me know if you can't find it!

Sent from the RWI App

barth

5/10/12
Yes @SuperLory has them on hand along with a 27-02. (Hope you're okay with me referencing you @SuperLory)

Sorry, not convenient for me to paste links especially from mobile -- but he posted links for his comparison and pics within the "which is the slimmest RM" thread in this RM forum -- let me know if you can't find it!

Sent from the RWI App

Cheers, thanks for your insight !
If you look closely, he doesn't do the comparison using this new release, which features (among other differences) a new FC pattern.

D

d4m.test

Cheers, thanks for your insight !
If you look closely, he doesn't do the comparison using this new release, which features (among other differences) a new FC pattern.

Thanks, you're right! Didn't look that closely previously my bad!
He did the comparison using the older 35-02 that DC included Above in the old vs. new 35-02 comparison (the older one on the right).

Agree pics not great for comparison - but using the photos DC included above - they do look about similar thickness. So perhaps that could be a gauge since the older 35-02 has already been measured!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Yes previous 35-02 was bigger in every aspect than 35-01
Newer one i dont know

Ps: latest posted here is a 35-01

Sent from my SM-T325 using Tapatalk

GIANNINO

Renowned Member
13/7/15
EU
Always problems with the water resistance, the carbon bezel gives this problem on all the models. I thrown away my brand new 35-02, sooo sad guys.
Instead my RM 55 Bubba pvd black is indestructible. I can have the shower with it and always no issues

chuan

Horology Curious
13/5/10
Water resistance is an issue on these models with a carbon bezel?
Damn... and I thought I could go swimming with the kids with these...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
161bb6ac67b42bcbb66fd15aa2a2e703.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cvj23

Horology Curious
30/6/17
Looks great... all the screws in the bezel are dark grey on the GEN, it's a big tell unfortunately

Timquest

Known Member
24/10/16
I bet if they make a updated version of this one and get the carbon just a little bit more detailed and make the movement just a little more skeleton it would be the perfect rep

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI