• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: RM 035-02

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Ordered and received. Love it. I know it doesn't look like gen but still. Pretty damn nice looking watch.

2uyg4kk.jpg

It looks amazing! Enjoy it, how is the crystal? Is the forged carbon case carbon or plastic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RM Serj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/2/17
It looks amazing! Enjoy it, how is the crystal? Is the forged carbon case carbon or plastic?

It's forged carbon. Of course the pattern looks nothing like the gen but damn! I'm truly impressed.

RM Serj

19/2/17
How do you find the quality?

Very well made. There are a couple things as mentioned above. The biggest tell is the forged carbon pattern. Also one of the bigger decorative gears has some irregularities in the teeth. Very minor. The attention to detail in this version is off the charts compared to older versions.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Yes but is it really forged carbon or a painted plastic? The first version was garbage in my opinion, nothing like the forged carbon on JF APs

RM Serj

19/2/17
Yes but is it really forged carbon or a painted plastic? The first version was garbage in my opinion, nothing like the forged carbon on JF APs

Looks and feels like forged carbon. I'm guessing if it was painted plastic they would make an attempt at a better pattern to resemble the gen.

Timquest

Known Member
24/10/16
I saw in a other thread someone is making a 1:1 carbon case out of a carbon block for sailing but I can't find the threat does someone know which one I am talking about ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I saw in a other thread someone is making a 1:1 carbon case out of a carbon block for sailing but I can't find the threat does someone know which one I am talking about ?

I think that's on the 27-02 thread.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

I know what you mean and in fact if you ask me whether my rm27-02 is real FC or plastic I would say the latter..
Hopefully I'm wrong

(same for 27-01: supposed to be titanium but I would bet the left testicle it was plastic)

RM Serj

19/2/17
Here's another shot of this beauty. Cannot get enough of it.

1675tsy.jpg

RE-13

26/3/15

that would be me, the project is still in the works, i have the block of carbon that does look similar to the RM, im still trying to find someone that has 5 axis mill that is willing to make the case for me. so far a couple places ive talked to want well over 4k

Timquest

Known Member
24/10/16
that would be me, the project is still in the works, i have the block of carbon that does look similar to the RM, im still trying to find someone that has 5 axis mill that is willing to make the case for me. so far a couple places ive talked to want well over 4k

Wow that's really expensive but if you find someone pls tell me and how much did the block of carbon cost you ?

Sent from the RWI App

RE-13

26/3/15
Wow that's really expensive but if you find someone pls tell me and how much did the block of carbon cost you ?

Sent from the RWI App
$600 the piece will yield only two cases as i didnt want to do a larger block because i only plan on building two watches to test with for now

RM Serj

19/2/17

Video of the gen

That is one fine looking watch. Price tag is a bit unreasonable though. I love Mille watches but damn, doubt I'll ever be able to get a gen.

Time to brainstorm billion dollar business ideas. Annnnnnnd GO!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I've been told there's a shop here in Singapore which has it and you can also handle it. I haven't checked it out yet but my friends have.

175K price tag (125k USD)

jimmythekidult

Known Member
14/2/15
Just ordered mine, should be on my wrist sometimes at the end of this week or begining of next week. Thanks to Jay at ChazingTime.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
i also ordered mine but not sure when I will get it since few watches are into this last batch