• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: Aqua Terra with 8400 clone movement

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
Look closely at your 'far better alignment' watch. You might think your @6 marker tip is aligned but the base is crooked. Both of your @12 and @6 marker are NOT aligned.

:picard:

Which picture are you referring to? I dnt know how to take a picture so there might be some bendings from camera angles and the curved glass of the watch. I posted my QC picture and that its far better than the other users QC picture that is why i say he might want to request another watch.

Again you are clueless sir. So you wanna discredit again my “far better alignment” comment? I say “far better” But I did not say perfect alignment. Compare all his markers to mine and obviosuly it is night and day since all his markers are not symmetrical.

Why would you let him accept that watch? I dont understand you sir. Are you working for a TD?

arpa90

2/11/18
Hi,
Ive ordered my very first Rep. And i got the QC pics today. Does the "E" in Omega look wrong or is it just me? Would this be reason enough to reject the watch?

iu

Babidi

Horology Curious
6/7/18
Europe - Romania
Hi,
Ive ordered my very first Rep. And i got the QC pics today. Does the "E" in Omega look wrong or is it just me? Would this be reason enough to reject the watch?

iu

Yes it looks off, but to be sure to ask for a straight shot of the dial and check the alignment of the markers too.

Reactions: Razorig2

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Look closely at your 'far better alignment' watch. You might think your @6 marker tip is aligned but the base is crooked. Both of your @12 and @6 marker are NOT aligned.

:picard:

Looks straight to me?!

f4df3b5a369bc2f01502dfa9a1094bb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiddlesticks

Looking Around
14/12/14
Can anyone with a set of calipers confirm the thickness of the VSF 8500 AT? I’ve seen it listed as anywhere from 12 to 13.5 mm.

jamescorden

Horology Curious
2/3/17
Thought I'd try a different TD and have had a nightmare getting replies and pics, what do you guys think of this? It's blurry but it looks good, my only hesitation is the alignment of the omega logo. I was going to approve straight away but thought I'd ask for a clear picture of the dial just to make sure. They don't seem to want to give me one which gets me a bit worried.

https://imgur.com/a/ERWDaht

0x1AIin.jpg

Last edited:

traderfraga

Looking Around
5/11/18
Hey! Just got mine from Ryan! I am really happy about it. However, I need to adjust date & time :) I haven't done it, since it's my first replica and I am afraid to fuck things up. So, any trick? Or should I just adjust it normally, like a "normal" watch?

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Hey! Just got mine from Ryan! I am really happy about it. However, I need to adjust date & time :) I haven't done it, since it's my first replica and I am afraid to fuck things up. So, any trick? Or should I just adjust it normally, like a "normal" watch?

On this watch you adjust the date by advancing the hour hand through 24 hour cycles.

I don’t think there is much else to consider.

You can look on YouTube for tutorial for the movement, it will be same as the genuine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Coming in late the this. I know with the clone rolex movements a service is required fairly soon. How is it with the clone omega movement and where would one service them?

Thank you in advance