• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New QF Blue Dial Daytona

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
So what would you drop it in?

If you're not going to go the fantasy route it'd be best to drop it into a WG PM Case from noob as thats the only WG Daytona case you have right now.

Clean hasn't release any in Bracelet and BTF only have them in YG now IIRC... haha

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
I look fwd to see the QC photos from early folks who will order it

centrum

27/7/14
I doubt if it is better than the CF or BTF if they ever made one. Unfortunately no name factories ever make great watches. One good thing is they are using the 4310 clone.

m120

Known Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/18
USA

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Hey Dogwood,
Could you give a bit more background on what you mean by sub dial sunburst? I’m trying to compare the pictures to a gen and can’t fully understand.

Much appreciated!

Photo of gen:
So the sub-dials on the gen have their own radial brushed lines. This causes the light to reflect in a little bow tie effect from each sub-dial. On the QF, the sub-dials don’t have this individual radial pattern, but rather have a brushed pattern that follows the same pattern as the main large dial. This means that on the QF, there’s no individual sub-dial bow tie light reflection.

Reactions: KJ2020 and Efigy

m120

Known Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/18
USA
Ahhh. Thanks for the clarification! I was thinking you were talking about the O lines inside of the sundials. Now I see what you mean! Thanks bud!

toni123456

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/1/17
I doubt if it is better than the CF or BTF if they ever made one. Unfortunately no name factories ever make great watches. One good thing is they are using the 4310 clone.
They have perfect coronet…