• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Product OS Factory Speedmaster “Silver Snoopy Award” 50th Anniversary

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
Unfortunately no, I sent them a reminder and they requested more details so I sent them a link to this thread so they could get an idea of what I want which is basically the colors changed on the dial ,sub dial and "snoopy" and (maybe) the bezel colour(if they can do it) but this was only 2 days ago. I'll post here as soon as I hear something definite.

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
Have now heard from AMF again regarding this (I have a Rolex rainbow from them "in the mail" - can't wait!). Because of me badgering them, they are going to order the Snoopy above and another one (don't know which one) and change the dial, Snoopy and the bezel around (so I end up with closer colours). Along the way (assuming they can do the swap i.e. the watches are interchangeable) - they will further look at it with their expert eyes to determine what else they think needs doing to get it up to their usual standard (which is very high!).
So far I've paid them $US1116 for the 2 watches (+delivery to Australia) and they will then send me an extra bill for the swap labour + anything else they do.
I have NO HESITATION doing this with these guys as they are VERY good.

As soon as I have the modded Snoopy in my hands I will post a full review but, like me, you have to be patient.

I believe with the modders on this site i.e. AMF and "legend" to just mention the 2 I've dealt with, have lifted the rep watch hobby to a new level! I couldn't mod a watch for the life of me but these guys sure can.

BUT I warn you - if you want a watch fast, don't annoy these guys for it - it seems that 3 months waiting seems to be the "standard" for modification. If you just want a GOOD to GREAT copy then buy from a TD - but if you want the best possible rep (and happy to pay for it and wait), then get these guys onto it.

Reactions: molivio

Livi67

Getting To Know The Place
12/11/19
Thanks for the original post. Very interesting. But the watch looks really odd to me L. It's hard to get wrong here, looks fake L

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Have now heard from AMF again regarding this (I have a Rolex rainbow from them "in the mail" - can't wait!). Because of me badgering them, they are going to order the Snoopy above and another one (don't know which one) and change the dial, Snoopy and the bezel around (so I end up with closer colours). Along the way (assuming they can do the swap i.e. the watches are interchangeable) - they will further look at it with their expert eyes to determine what else they think needs doing to get it up to their usual standard (which is very high!).
So far I've paid them $US1116 for the 2 watches (+delivery to Australia) and they will then send me an extra bill for the swap labour + anything else they do.
I have NO HESITATION doing this with these guys as they are VERY good.

As soon as I have the modded Snoopy in my hands I will post a full review but, like me, you have to be patient.

I believe with the modders on this site i.e. AMF and "legend" to just mention the 2 I've dealt with, have lifted the rep watch hobby to a new level! I couldn't mod a watch for the life of me but these guys sure can.

BUT I warn you - if you want a watch fast, don't annoy these guys for it - it seems that 3 months waiting seems to be the "standard" for modification. If you just want a GOOD to GREAT copy then buy from a TD - but if you want the best possible rep (and happy to pay for it and wait), then get these guys onto it.

what are the mods they are going to do for your watch? do you mean they are releasing a V2 of this snoopy watch? the sub dial is still far apart from each other man

cecilcu92

Known Member
Certified
6/2/20
CONUS
Also, has anyone gotten the PRF version? Just saw it on Trusty's site:

Never heard of PRF, but the color seems to be more correct and the price is a bit lower.

Deesygti

17/8/22
Thanks for the post. I recently got my osf v2 snoopy but after 3 days the crown stem sheared off.

Looking for watch Smith in my area to take a look and been doing research on the stem.

Originally thought it was a modified 7750 but seems like it's a st1902.

Really loved the watch until the stem broke when I went to adjust the time 😂

Here's my reddit post for ref.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/wphb9n

Snoopy Spa

Known Member
18/3/23
Up , i'm very interested in the review of proyect because, as u say, it's already far from a high end rep in which spent the money they ask.

themodman

Do not accept unsolicited offers
15/8/23
Why is the snoopy in the 9 o'clock dial so blue-tinted? On Omega's website, the PICs of the gen show snoopy the same silvery/white color as the main dial.

Khrattos

Do not accept unsolicited offers
16/10/23
I See this thread has been idle for a few months now... I am happy to say I just ordered a GSF version from intime as they are on sale for $378. It has a working "earth and rocket" and even though the dials are still apart as the other replicas, it looks really nice in the QC pictures. However the case is not locked at the right position as the "NIAD Lock" would require and will see when it arrives if I can adjust it.
Will keep you guys updated on this in case someone is still interested. cheers!

globetrotter01

17/9/20
France
Hi, you've probably reeived your watch now, could you please tell me what you think? I'm about to buy one for my husband. Thanks