• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Product OS Factory Speedmaster “Silver Snoopy Award” 50th Anniversary

@(^_^)@

Getting To Know The Place
8/12/19
One trick to teach you: How to identify the copy of the Omega Snoopy replica watch from the OS factory?
I have introduced you to the 50th anniversary of the OM Factory Omega Speedmaster "Snoopy Award". Once it was released, it was liked by many watch friends. However, the previous version has an obvious shortcoming that the small rocket behind the watch is fixed. Recently, the OS factory disassembled and re-engraved the original one-to-one. After the small rocket is started to time the clock, it can move around the same as the original one. It is the only moving astronaut globe in the market, which is very beautiful. At the same time, the OS factory also has the experience of making the 45th anniversary model and other Speedmasters, and also has a perfect model for the 50th anniversary model. The following is a simple sharing of the details of this watch, and also welcome Watch friends from all walks of life come together to discuss the charm of replica watches

c5986fc7a50c9dd5b00a73cca593f0be.jpeg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​
​​​
How to identify the copy of the Omega Snoopy replica watch from the OS factory ?
For the evaluation of the replica watch, we have always been relatively neutral. At the same time, for this watch, it is also a relatively high-value watch. The most eye-catching feature is the multi-function timing of the watch and the layered month on the back. Mutually! Let's just say how to identify whether this OS factory Omega Snoopy is the correct version? First of all, in terms of literal functions, this watch is synchronized with the original details. After all, the watch is equipped with a manual ST19 chronograph mechanical movement, and the functions on the dial are perfectly reproduced! Including timing function! What Watch City Tasting wants to share with watch friends here is: For this Omega Snoopy, this replica from other factories, that is, the details on the back did not work! Note that this genuine exercise process can only work after the timer is turned on! When the timing function is activated, Snoopy in the driving command/service module will follow the pointer to rotate, as if traveling in space. The earth disc on the back rotates once a minute, synchronized with the small seconds of the watch. At this point, the OS factory fully implements this function, and it can also be said that it is the only manufacturer with the correct version! For friends who like to reproduce Omega Snoopy watches, this watch is the first choice! At the same time, we can also distinguish the wrong version of the market from this point! Watch friends who like the back function and timing synchronization, it is highly recommended to start this model, the OS factory replica is still in place!
jtMOKb.jpg

How is the quality of the Omega Snoopy 50th Anniversary Reissue OS Factory?
First of all, the OS Factory Omega Snoopy 50th Anniversary model is very fresh and eye-catching on the outside. It has a 42 mm stainless steel case, plus a blue nylon strap, and it is also printed on the nylon strap lining. Apollo’s 13th mission sailing track. The pointers and cairns are all made of sharp corners with blue pvd treatment.
jtMY9p.jpg

OS Factory’s Omega Snoopy’s 50th anniversary dial also has a classic blue pvd device on the dial, coupled with the reason why it is coated with luminous paint, it will not be affected in any way when reading the watch at night, and it can be read clearly Numerical value. The mirror is made of sapphire crystal, which can not only read the time clearly, but also is a very wear-resistant watch.
jtMys5.jpg

OS Factory Omega Snoopy has a blue zirconia ceramic bezel on the 50th anniversary model, plus a tachymeter scale. There is also a watch case, and the back is a unique lock technology watch. This watch produced by the OM factory has many advantages in appearance, and it is also particularly comfortable to wear because it uses a new three-ball steel belt, which is also very fashionable to wear, and it also has a logo on the buckle. . Try not to bump the ring mouth in the later stage. After all, it is made of ceramics. If bumped, there will be economic losses.
jtMBQ3.jpg

OS Factory Omega Snoopy’s 50th Anniversary model also has unique functions on the right handlebar, and it also operates on the related dial. The details on the back also have unique features with manual machinery. It has a protection function at the time, if the clockwork does not move, don't use it any more. The top one in the middle is the timing button, and the timing will move when the least button is pressed.
jtMQRs.jpg

Also, when buying any watch, everyone is also very concerned about the movement. It is the 50th anniversary of the OS Factory Omega Snoopy. Its automatic movement is different from other exterior movements and has more protection functions. With the manual ST19 chronograph mechanical movement, the function of the dial can be operated normally.
jtMphY.jpg

At the same time, the OM factory also uses nylon and steel straps that are the same as the original products. The OS factory’s Omega Speedmaster has a track for embossing Apollo 13 to perform the task. With the new three-ball steel belt, it is more fashionable and comfortable to wear, and the buckle logo is more retro. The details of the steel belt are excellent in workmanship, including the fonts are very clear, which can really praise the OS factory, and the accessories are really excellent!
jtMCnD.jpg

Summary: Today, Watch City Tasting shared the details of the 50th anniversary of the OS factory Omega Snoopy, and also gave a unified answer to some hot issues of the watch. The overall watch workmanship is still very advantageous. In terms of details, the original version is also restored to the greatest extent, and Snoopy can work on the back of the synchronization. For watch friends who really like Snoopy's 50th anniversary model, you can also boldly start! Thank you for watching!

http://www.watchok.net/article/5361.html

Product description OS True Features Snoopy's 150th Anniversary, After the timer is opened, the back cover rocket can rotate, The earth is always moving, Synchronous counter function, scheduled to ship!
jtMZTW.jpg
​​
jtMDoP.jpg
​​
jtMj0S.jpg
​​
jtM35Q.jpg
​​
jtMLMv.jpg
​​
jtMabI.jpg
​​
jtMm5c.jpg
​​
jtMoBX.jpg
​​
jtMqRi.jpg
​​
video link
[video]https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgyNjgwMTcwMA==.[/video]

Reactions: LeBron and PecMan

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
This looks sick but it looks like OM has the correct color of Snoopy (white) versus the grey on the OS dial that often appears in the shitter version of this watch. The back movement is a thing of beauty though!

Captainunderpants

24/1/15
England
Does anybody know what the quick tells are on the os version is then ?
Who is stocking it ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

PecMan

Respected Member
4/5/09
Amazing replica.. on the video they have the replica and the gen i guess ¿?

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Amazing work…….time to make a space in my box

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

PecMan

Respected Member
4/5/09
I just do not understand.. why is the snoopy so blueish?
should be the same color as the dial.
Every single pic of the replica shows the dog being freacking blue

Gtmatt22

Supporter
Certified
7/1/21
CONUS
Shit. This is one of my favorite watches of all time but the price for a rep is really high. Oh man. My wife will kill me if I order something else.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
I guess even with price tag 688 I will order it anyway just to look at caseback everyday ;)... but first Daytona

Edancer

12/1/21
This is clearly a Seagull ST-1902 based movement, the Chinese Venus 178. The subdials are positioned wider than the 3861 and the 6 o'clock doubles the hour hand. Still not close to a 'full replica of gen'.

cecilcu92

Known Member
Certified
6/2/20
CONUS
Amazing replica.. on the video they have the replica and the gen i guess ¿?

The video is the comparison of OMF vs the new OSF release.

The caseback animation is cool, and good for them for doing it, but the colors seem off(enough that it would bother me) and it is more than $300 more than the OMF, which seems like a lot for something that looks worse on the wrist.

Maybe if they fix the colors I would be more interested, but I will hold off for now.

Reactions: PecMan

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
This looks GREAT and sure beats RRP of an original - halve already sent an email off the "Alpha Modding" to ask is they can fix up "Snoopy" and other colour aspects and will let you guys know answer - they usually take about 7 days to get back

Reactions: PecMan

Gtmatt22

Supporter
Certified
7/1/21
CONUS
This looks GREAT and sure beats RRP of an original - halve already sent an email off the "Alpha Modding" to ask is they can fix up "Snoopy" and other colour aspects and will let you guys know answer - they usually take about 7 days to get back
Fingers crossed

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Kernow

Renowned Member
2/9/13
As with all Speedy Pro reps: the sub dial spacing makes this garbage- IMHO of course. Why can’t they build a clone movement grrrr

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
Alph Modding returned my email and said they would look into it for me/us. This is good news because when I asked them to modify Snoopy a few months ago they said there was not a good enough replica out there for them to mod, so at least this time, it sounds like they are prepared to look at this new version, which, you gotta admit, is way better than than anything else out there. Will keep you guys posted when I hear more.

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Alph Modding returned my email and said they would look into it for me/us. This is good news because when I asked them to modify Snoopy a few months ago they said there was not a good enough replica out there for them to mod, so at least this time, it sounds like they are prepared to look at this new version, which, you gotta admit, is way better than than anything else out there. Will keep you guys posted when I hear more.

ANY UPDATE ?