• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Product: JF15400 TT

Mr Smith

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/3/17
Lol. They're both pretty gangster [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got to exscuse Me!
I got a thing for white dial AP'S
I have owned a couple..Safari & Jumbo 15400 SS ...Im yet to buy myself back another 15400...its one I definitely got to have back!..

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
You got to exscuse Me!
I got a thing for white dial AP'S
I have owned a couple..Safari & Jumbo 15400 SS ...Im yet to buy myself back another 15400...its one I definitely got to have back!..
I had some great shots of this, but all unfortunately lost in PhotoBucket :(

KVpqnMd.jpg
c7w1qcV.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I'm assuming JF?
Correct. You should see it up close :) It is my daughters current favourite watch, you would not want to suffer from self consciousness if you are wearing this lol. Then again I have the SS tourby so same applies lol. I have had a few RG ROOs but they were a little too much. This is a nice compromise.

Mr Smith

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/3/17
Correct. You should see it up close :) It is my daughters current favourite watch, you would not want to suffer from self consciousness if you are wearing this lol. Then again I have the SS tourby so same applies lol. I have had a few RG ROOs but they were a little too much. This is a nice compromise.

Very true I owned the RG Noob RC and the Don Ramon both to much gold even though I had them on gen hornbacks..Plus it wears heavy and not well balanced on the wrist.... like the much thinner 15400 ...i been holding off until I get my subs sorted. But I'll definitely be coming back to this :)

bored4life

Known Member
20/6/16
Could you provide a quick video snippet on how the bracelet sort of shines? I'm curious to see the TT effect on the bracelet shimmer.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Could you provide a quick video snippet on how the bracelet sort of shines? I'm curious to see the TT effect on the bracelet shimmer.
I do not have one at the moment. I am afraid to break Imgur after I broke Photobucket lol. The shimmer is better on the SS. The gold links are not as shiny as the SS ones.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
say what you want, that black dial screams for a quality leather strap imho

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
Two Tone rocks, but no as highly discussed compared to 15400OR / ST. Would appreciate if everyone can feed in more photos :D

D

d4m.test

Anyone know where I'd be able to pick up the best version of the white dial model? Cheers

D

d4m.test

Just ordered my Black dial 15400. So excited! Will post pics upon arrival!

D

d4m.test

Sure do! Here it is, Its from puretime, a TD on the forum.
--it wont let me post link because I am a new member. Ill PM it to you.
But you just have to search jf 15400 on puretimes website and you'll be there

D

d4m.test

Sure do! Here it is, Its from puretime, a TD on the forum.
--it wont let me post link because I am a new member. Ill PM it to you.
But you just have to search jf 15400 on puretimes website and you'll be there

Cheers mate! Appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Hey cant pm you link either. Just go to puretime website and search 15400 jf in the searchbar.