• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New product: AP ROO Montoya by JF

joezena

Horology Curious
2/7/16
you have domi & zocker over eu
C&W workshop over conus
and several experienced member in asia.
I just got my JPM and I would like it modded for DW and 2xAR, who can do that in Asia ? Thank you for the help [MENTION=83781]dilodoli[/MENTION]

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I just got my JPM and I would like it modded for DW and 2xAR, who can do that in Asia ? Thank you for the help [MENTION=83781]dilodoli[/MENTION]

I'm not sure if there will be big difference between JF JPM stock crystal and 2xAR.

joezena

Horology Curious
2/7/16
Hi thanks [MENTION=53647]rcom440[/MENTION] good to know. I am new to reps and this forum too, but since I've been being a member here and reading many posts I have bought several AP's from TD here and also from a dealer in my country, Im from Indonesia. Dealer in my country sells the reps much higher than Intime for example, and they can have it modded in Singapore for me with the price below which is more expensive compares to Domi or VAC and also charge me agent fee ;

• [*=left]Brand New AP JF Black Theme Decorated : USD590
    [*=left]Change to ETA Datewheel/DW (ETA DW is more accurate than JF DW in terms of font and size) : USD 120
    [*=left]Cyclop modded to more gen magnification: USD 100
    [*=left]Hand pinion shaved to gen like: USD100
    [*=left]Bezel screws rounded and repolished: USD100
    [*=left]Bezel screws sunken to gen effects: USD 80
    [*=left]Back Gasket greased: USD80
    [*=left]Agent fees: USD 120
[FONT=&quot]Total: USD1,290[/FONT]

joezena

Horology Curious
2/7/16
Hi thanks [MENTION=53647]rcom440[/MENTION] good to know. I am new to reps and this forum too, but since I've been being a member here and reading many posts I have bought several AP's from TD here and also from a dealer in my country, Im from Indonesia. Dealer in my country sells the reps much higher than Intime for example, and they can have it modded in Singapore for me with the price below which is more expensive compares to Domi or VAC and also charge me agent fee ;

[*=left]Change to ETA Datewheel/DW (ETA DW is more accurate than JF DW in terms of font and size) : USD 120
Total: USD1,290

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12

[FONT=&quot]Total: USD1,290[/FONT]

Other than the Agent Fee. The prices are at par with some of the talanted Asian modders charge.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
80$ for greasing the gasket?? Your kidding right?

Sent from my iPhone 6

You are right just for greasing the gasket is a bit in the higher side.

I thought it included rotor silencing also.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Someone has high margins, to say the least. "Price gouging" to say the most. But I have overstepped. Buyer decides.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Change to ETA Datewheel should be closer to $75-$80 but as you mentioned prices are higher where you live.
Btw. What's agent fee and why it's $120.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I usually charge $30 for an ETA DW change. And I have done it more than 100 times.

joezena

Horology Curious
2/7/16
[MENTION=53647]rcom440[/MENTION] agent fee is for the indonesian's reps dealer who sends the watch to modders

joezena

Horology Curious
2/7/16
Other than the Agent Fee. The prices are at par with some of the talanted Asian modders charge.
[MENTION=50053]MasterWatch[/MENTION] is there any Asian modder member here? I would like to send my reps directly to them so I don't have to pay the agent fee. Thanks

Zelgadus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/5/16
Wow. The carbon fibre on it though. Looks unique.

I love the one with the blue dial, it looks superbly classy yet stylish.

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Mine arrived yesterday,4 days Hong Kong to Florida (DHL)
I put my Gen Horn Back on.
I like it, it gives it a more dressy than sporty look.
As Donsi pointed out, the AR is pretty darn good
and I can live with the DW. The RG color is good too.
Lume is good too.
I won't do anything until I have too, then off to Vac or Domi
for service and any mods at that time.
Overall, a better version than Noob imo.
I am happy. Took some pics .

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Mike_8, you don't use Chris as your moder? He lives in Miami?