• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

Meicmo84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/20
Asia
I mean personally think the Daytona is trash, just a hype watch. This is a far more elegant, sophisticated piece. Plus it even tells you the date...

Couldn’t agree more …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Yep I also just got the email. I don’t mind waiting to be honest. Eventually at some point it will be available.

Well you guys at least get some news about your order. [mention]truetime168 [/mention] (Lucy) hasn’t been active at all and she is not responding emails either since a couple of weeks (5).

All this is very frustrating but part of the game.

I don’t mind waiting for a blue dial (eventho I like the white one too)

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
jURLpI.jpg

Toro just tried to pass this off to me..quite disappointed that he’d think I’d go for it.

So it’s not just PT trying to pull this stunt off.

Edit: and this was AFTER he sent me QC for the correct watch but ended up rejecting them himself bc of a faulty moonphase.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonofalich

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Toro just tried to pass this off to me..quite disappointed that he’d think I’d go for it.

So it’s not just PT trying to pull this stunt off.

Edit: and this was AFTER he sent me QC for the correct watch but ended up rejecting them himself bc of a faulty moonphase.

It's pretty terrible isn't it... they also deliberately do everything they can to hide the Cyclops, with good angles etc. Really really wrong.

Reactions: Bullflo3

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Trusty told me that PpF Blue is no longer available, that would be a nice gesture for me instead of sending others 5726 with lupe. In Trusty we trust :)

Reactions: Tiger4

Angryboai

Known Member
13/8/21

Mine has just came yesterday. Everything look great, the APR font is corrected, shiny and everything.
The only mistake left is the wrong distance at the "geneve" dial line so it's acceptable to me. Hope they come up with a next version to fix it tho.

Reactions: KilltheDeath

Watyouseek

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/21

Mine has just came yesterday. Everything look great, the APR font is corrected, shiny and everything.
The only mistake left is the wrong distance at the "geneve" dial line so it's acceptable to me. Hope they come up with a next version to fix it tho.

How long did the shipping take for you?

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Looks very good mate. I would be very happy with that piece. Enjoy!

Angryboai

Known Member
13/8/21
How long did the shipping take for you?

I was lucky enough to have my TD in Vietnam having both the blue dial and white dial in stock so I receive it 1 week after order. At first I went for the blue dial but he accidently broke it so I change to white dial instead.

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Trusty told me that PpF Blue is no longer available, that would be a nice gesture for me instead of sending others 5726 with lupe. In Trusty we trust :)

Yeah, Toro told me PPF told them this is the "latest batch". BS. I'm now trying for the white dial. If no luck there then I'll unfortunately miss out on this beauty.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Why last batch when everyone is trying to get one? Makes no sense unless they lost a supplier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bullflo3

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
I couldn't get any of those, so yesterday i let my sister in Vietnam through a dealer there buy the grey version. The watch gonna come to Germany this Friday through another friend's flight. But it's quite expensive, ended up with 700€, that's why i get a red watch roll for "free" :D

Here are some pics from my sis:

db88fe6190fa11b5a866e63be4e0f950.jpg

80803300f81fca8e185fd406a94216b2.jpg

65d622903fb8cc2403b4b900d2b68cee.jpg

kevBquick

9/10/18
have people measure the depth of the watch in hand....it looks big, but who knows. anyone?