• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PO 45,5mm arrived! with issues...

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
genuine dial will cost 200USD plus 25 bucks shipping. As I said, not cheap.

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
thanks takashi..but definately won't buy a gen dial for a watch with asian automatic.. and 3 other flaws

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
From your picture, the omega logo is not that bad. But the Planet Ocean caseback engraving looks crooked.

Renowned Member
19/10/06
@ piratedzeus... switch dealers I'd say. That Omega logo sucks big time. Crown looks wrong too. They got you with shipping it back to f.u.c.k.i.n.g China. I feel your pain...

kinneyrhs

11/2/07
Pirate-

I can relate to you on this. I just got an Omega PO Asian as well, and i have THE EXACT SAME issue with the logo being crooked. I am actually having it sent back to fix another issue on it, so I noted that one as well, but i GUARANTEE they won't do a damn thing about it.

I would much rather have a scratch here or a non functional HE valve. Having a crooked logo, that can be spotted in 2 seconds by looking at the watch, just plain sucks!

chucklehd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/07
Hesitation

That's a bummer to get a watch with all those problems.

I'm about a day away from pulling the trigger on one of these PO's w/ Asian replica ETA. Now I'm not so sure. I expect some minor flaws, (bezel misaligned, minor scratches), but that crooked logo would drive me nuts.

Maybe I'll try the one listed by Silix instead. Supposedly Swiss ETA. Anyone know of any major issues with those other than the somewhat short hands?

Maybe I'll just get the Asian 21J black SMP I had my eyes on instead.

Hmmm.

monty77

3/5/07
Just fallen victim to this too ... emailed dealer, we shall see. My logo and 6 marker are very crooked indeed :(

Monty

miquel

Known Member
6/9/06
I just ordered a UPo last night, too.

I'll have to see what happens when it comes in. We'll all have to take pics and compare.

Troy47

2/11/06
I've been saving my pennies for one of these ultimate po's ,but i think i'll keep saving and buy the new seiko scuba aka "sumo".

monty77

3/5/07
monty77 said:
Just fallen victim to this too ... emailed dealer, we shall see. My logo and 6 marker are very crooked indeed :(

Monty

Ended up mailing it back for repair .... got it back today, exactly the same although to his credit he's fixed the scratched bezel. Won't be using that dealer again I'm afraid which is a pity as comms was good and polite.

Monty