• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PO 42mm (5th gen)

WatchDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
:facepalm:
Thanks.
Caught up with that fact after a couple more looks at the pages. Lots of info that I scanned too quickly.

Doc, if you look at the description and use the drop-down for movement choice box, you should see the Nickel is spec'd as a Swiss ETA whereas the Gold is the Asian Clone 2824. Hope this helps. Plating should make no difference in performance or quality.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Doc, if you look at the description and use the drop-down for movement choice box, you should see the Nickel is spec'd as a Swiss ETA whereas the Gold is the Asian Clone 2824. Hope this helps. Plating should make no difference in performance or quality.

:facepalm:
Thanks.
Caught up with that fact after a couple more looks at the pages. Lots of info that I scanned too quickly.

I went with the clone myself. $50 can be put away while I enjoy the watch. ;)

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
I went with the clone myself. $50 can be put away while I enjoy the watch. ;)

+1 R2D4 glad to see you again man happy new year. I'm glad to see that you are on the same wavelength I am on this pocketing the spare $50 and enjoying that 28,800bph for real. Hope you enjoy your watch as much as I do man. I just ordered the bracelet resizing tool for mine to replace the one that broke and I'm considering buying another UPO 42.5mm as well since I haven't ever owned the black. This is the be all end all of diver watches imho. I'm thinking black with white font hour markers.

Stiches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/11
Thanks kdo2milger

I used google for Perfect Clones and it came up with two results. Both tabs read Perfect Clones. One is www+Perfect-Clones+net and the other is www+watchc+com

Im guessing the first, Perfect-Clones+net ?

Cheers guys

68Olds

9/7/10
US
That's the one I'm gonna get amptor, but I want it with a 20mm black rubber strap.

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Thanks kdo2milger

I used google for Perfect Clones and it came up with two results. Both tabs read Perfect Clones. One is www+Perfect-Clones+net and the other is www+watchc+com

Im guessing the first, Perfect-Clones+net ?

Cheers guys

Here's the link to Perfect Clones being referenced in this thread:
NOTE: This is not one of the trusted dealers on this forum...

http://www.1-pc8838.com/index.php

WatchDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
R2, did you go with Josh/perfect clones? (a dealer as stated not on the RWI trusted list - but I've seen posts of guys happy with their communication and service regarding this watch)

Stiches

1/1/11
I went ahead with Joshua and got a couple (couldnt pass up the Tag as well :facepalm:)

I will let you know how I get on and post pics when I can...

Thanks for the info!!

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
R2, did you go with Josh/perfect clones? (a dealer as stated not on the RWI trusted list - but I've seen posts of guys happy with their communication and service regarding this watch)

Josh is a trusted dealer on other rep forums...i want to say he was on the trusted list here sometime ago, not sure why he isn't now

maybe admin can shed some light on why

I went ahead with Joshua and got a couple (couldnt pass up the Tag as well :facepalm:)

I will let you know how I get on and post pics when I can...

Thanks for the info!!

which tag did you go with?

couple of qc pics of my tag from josh :D

sw-200 mov't.
P1170845-1.jpg

P1170848.jpg

P1170847.jpg

Stiches

1/1/11
[FONT=&quot]Got the Link Chrono with the Asia 7750 Valjoux. Dont know much about much when it comes to movements... have been reading a bit but still early days for me as yet but it looks the goods!!
I ordered the 0TGLC01002 (No tachy) and then asked if I could change it to the 0TGL01012 with the tachymeter bezel. (same price so no hassles there)
Hopefully Joshua can see his way to changing it for me, havent heard back as yet.
Also got the 5th Gen Omega, same as the pic on this post. Nice looking piece that one.

[/FONT]

I'd put the pic up but dont know how... as yet,

Heres the link;
http://www.1-pc8838.com/0tglc01012-link-chrono-tachy-ssss-black-asia-7750-28800-pi-7443.html?image=3

Also I noticed the numbers on your pic are coloured correctly. Joshua's site shows a deeper orange or red as it appears. Your picture was the go ahead knowing that it wasnt red.

WatchDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
I emailed Hont, who is a trusted dealer. He sent me pics of the 42, it has the new bezel.
Prices:
asia 2824 210usd , and swiss 2824 260usd

Stiches

1/1/11
One year on

Posting a pic, this is one year on from time of purchase... give or take a few months. This has been one awesome watch!!!

Was purchased from Josh although I dont know if he is still around. If he is, thanks Josh!!!