• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Perrelet Tourbine in Perfect Clones

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
More versions
qunu4ava.jpg

Turbines all work too apparently

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
the gens are very impressive watches..

It's interesting to see how the turbines work....:)

Z3k0

Renowned Member
2/1/07
Croatia
Hmm, can't wait to see video. But even with working turbine, 278$ for 2813 based watch is ridiculous :rofl:

Greek6486

Horology Curious
11/9/13
Just ordered one with blue/black dial, 21j is annoying not sure why they still exist but it probably won't be very noticeable with the spinning rotor catching your eye. I'll post a video next week when it arrives.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

GrimReaper

Known Member
2/5/13
DG2813 is not a bad movement, but in my experience it is a hit and miss, 50/50 you get a trouble free one.

Greek6486

Horology Curious
11/9/13
Just a few more days, been in despatch from gungpoo for 4 days now. Might replace the 2813 crap with a soprod a10 if the watch looks good enough to be a 1:1

Greek6486

Horology Curious
11/9/13
Missed the delivery today :(. Will be getting my hands on it tomorrow and will have a review.

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
:)

plz make sure that you take a video too.....

Greek6486

Horology Curious
11/9/13
Just as a tease:
3y5ypy8a.jpg

I'll have the review and video when I get home. All I have to say is order this.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Cool. Looking forward to a video and your thoughts!

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Just as a tease:
3y5ypy8a.jpg

I'll have the review and video when I get home. All I have to say is order this.

Come on mate...

You are killing us here...:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Greek6486

Horology Curious
11/9/13
Here is the video: Enjoy!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwNJVeKyiM4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is an excellent rep. While the turbine is not quite as responsive as the real thing, it is still very responsive and when on the wrist is in constant motion. There is no one who will question this watch unless they study perrelet and know that the real one has a black band only which is nobody. The finish on this watch is excellent and looks great sitting next to my gen perrelet seacraft. The 2813 movement works great and ticks smoothly, also it is well decorated and actually looks very good. The only issue I see really is that the buckle isn't as high quality as the gen with a slightly easier to scratch finish but really who cares...

ysynusa8.jpg

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
thank you very very much......:)

This is very very helpful

regarding the movement, is it noisy as some ppl say?

I suppose that you don't regret buying it...:)

Here is the video: Enjoy!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwNJVeKyiM4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is an excellent rep. While the turbine is not quite as responsive as the real thing, it is still very responsive and when on the wrist is in constant motion. There is no one who will question this watch unless they study perrelet and know that the real one has a black band only which is nobody. The finish on this watch is excellent and looks great sitting next to my gen perrelet seacraft. The 2813 movement works great and ticks smoothly, also it is well decorated and actually looks very good. The only issue I see really is that the buckle isn't as high quality as the gen with a slightly easier to scratch finish but really who cares...

ysynusa8.jpg

Greek6486

Horology Curious
11/9/13
thank you very very much......:)

This is very very helpful

regarding the movement, is it noisy as some ppl say?

I suppose that you don't regret buying it...:)

Your welcome! The movement is not noisy on this rep, you can only hear it if you flick your wrist hard and its just the rotor spinning but not loud. No loud ticking like the Rolex milgauss 2813 I own. The movement is really not a negative here honestly, and I was worried. I definitely don't regret this!

Greek6486

Horology Curious
11/9/13
Cool watch but still think it should be under $150 for a 21j

This watch is worth the 278, it looks and feels like the real deal. Forget the movement it is just a simple 3 hand no date! It ticks smooth enough and keeps good enough time. Nobody will know this isn't real unless you tell them lol.