• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
seems the hands lume is more white..?

VvTDYG.jpg

I’m hoping that’s the same sample watch as Ryan’s pictures and that all the of 9 o clock markers are not wonky.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
https://hkrwf.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8563&extra=&ordertype=1&threads=thread

Thanks to the google translate we have a translation:
[h=1]PPF 1:1 Super Patek Philippe 5711 Nautilus[/h] Collectionkobe posted on 2019-03-28 15:00
xuanchuandashi.png
yuanchuangdaren.png
shequmingxing.png
zuiaishafa.png
shimingrenzheng.png
yunliaoxianfeng.png

This post was last edited by kobe at 2019-3-28 15:04

PPF may not be familiar to everyone, but ZF everyone is familiar with it, Patek Philippe 5167 grenades the strongest replica is from ZF. ZF OEM produced Nautilus The name was changed to PPF factory, the thickness was amazing 8.5mm, and the original thickness was only 0.1mm... it was completely negligible. Especially they bought the original authentic watch to make 1:1, I heard before. After many times 1:1, but I have never seen the true narrative contrast after the real nautilus disassembly... This ppf nautilus is really recommended, special case, strap, buckle part, too perfect The color of the face plate will also be very positive. I have seen the ZF 5167 hand-throwing friend should know why I am so confident. To be honest, I am lazy . I haven’t taken pictures for a long time, but I still have this nautilus. I really want to take a picture.... So everyone should know how powerful it is!!

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
kobe24 do you have any more pictures of this? Any idea if a blue dial is coming?

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12

Stunning!!! Do we know how big the production will be? I just hope it won’t be as annoying to source as the noob 4130 Daytona!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
Jennifer from Puretime just confirmed to me they will have the white dial in a couple of days

Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Ok this maker from ZF ? And PP specialized
This movement is more slim from another PPS ZF
This great news ..
This mean all PPs ZF will upgrade to This slim movement ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: gilrob and vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Marketing game from ZF , why didn’t release this slim with other PPs , now need to wait for slim calatrava ..

Reactions: gilrob and vcappp

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
This great news ..

Its the same movement as the aquanaut and calatrava from zf

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
This great news ..

It is actually the ZF owner's brother who is in charge of this new line, so technically not from ZF, as ZF won't compete anything with MKS

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I have never seen a white rep dial that got the silverish creamy and matte at the same time look right.

In certain angles the lume color appears to be brighter than the dial color and the other way. That is the hardest task with the white piano dial.

they made it! Placed my order.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
It is actually the ZF owner's brother who is in charge of this new line, so technically not from ZF, as ZF won't compete anything with MKS

Ok the question now , did ZF PPS will use new brother movement?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Ok the question now , did ZF PPS will use new brother movement?

If answer yes , aquanaut and calatrava coming with new slime case back and case ..

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
I have never seen a white rep dial that got the silverish creamy and matte at the same time look right.

In certain angles the lume color appears to be brighter than the dial color and the other way. That is the hardest task with the white piano dial.

they made it! Placed my order.

Now i have too also :p

Reactions: BIONONE