• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Patek Nautilus from Puretime and Joshua. More accurate?

pammo13

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/4/06
I thing that TTK has been selling MBK/MBW since June this year. MBW have been around for years remember LLucky and before that watchmaster and Maria himself.

pit36bus

Known Member
22/10/07
they are a bit small for me as well, but i really do like them. maybe if they make the XL version or chrono that would be larger, 43mm. i saw those in watchtime magazine a few months ago.

Matt Watch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/07
I just picked up one and have not even taken the wrapping off - i hope it looks a nice as yours. I did not notice font or color issues. Now i'm worried.

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Has anyone gotten one from King??? Is her case/bracelet the same as the Josh/Andrew version?

Since King has it with either Swiss or Asian 2824, hers may be the best way to go for bargain hunters. Anyone know what her prices are?

Matt Watch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/7/07
I picked up a swiss from a friend of Klink for $275. Looks very nice to me - however i'm a novice. Need to comapre it to high bench product get better understanding of what i'm looking for. The ones I have seen on-line look close the the one I bought including fonting and Blue gradiant dial.

unicorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/07
Re:

sam said:
nice rep of rep :lol:
I am afraid most reps are reps of another rep! I wonder! Is it so difficult to make a correct copy? So much discussion for the self evident. When you decide to invest making a replica you first get all the details of the original and then you go on! Unfortunetly that is not the rule in replica factory. I have bought the Nautilus from WBK and is a nice replica. Is not accurate because of the crown being biger and not encastrated how it should be, but is open back like the original. These replicas from Rure time and the other from Passo are deffinetly more accurate in the front but what about the closed back? Nobody had a look in the back of the original? I don't know if older models were closed but what is exposed now in PP site is open. Reps of a rep of another rep!! Don't you think people - i am talking to the dealers - that you should press the manifacturers to be more pracise on what they make? It is unbeleivable but they are manifacturers, specialy of cheap versions making "mistakes" on purpose! Why? Do they really beleive that a Daytona, for example ,will be more commercial if in the back is written "WINNER" and other bulshit? Some people are not serious!

leonado

Known Member
23/4/06
Re:

ap_offshore said:
I got some new Informations.

I have since grasped that this Nautilus is not an MBW, but an MBK model.
I think the dealers should be more precise in their announcements.

Maria (MBW) bought/buys these watches from the same shop in MBK as everybody else that buys there...according to the shop owner they are taiwan best models.

L