• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Patek Nautilus from Puretime and Joshua. More accurate?

ap_offshore

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/07
Hi,

i was surprised, when i have seen that there is a Patek Philippe Nautilus from puretime with a more accurate blue dial than the MBW Nautilus. (correct second markers and correct "swiss" print)
PP-NJ-15.jpg

http://replica-watch.info/forum/vie...0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=nautilus

Can anyone tell me if it is the same case like the MBW? When i saw this pictures the first time i was a little dissapointed about buying the MBW.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Looks great !
It would gain my interest if the price was closer to 200-250.

I bought an AP Royal Oak from him (just to mention comparable brands/models) for 198 dollars (with an ETA 2824).

Nice effort however, compared to the MBK.

leonado

Known Member
23/4/06
The MBK Nautilus is a Taiwan Best. This Puretime version looks like it is identical watch.

I also noticed that King is now selling a similar/same version. Anyone bought one yet?

L

Ramiel

15/5/07
I will pull the triguer today for the same model placed here. I was in doubt between this and the MBW model, and I decided for this one since it is much cheaper.
I will let you guys know about it.

ap_offshore

24/7/07
for those who already have the MBW Nautilus with the nice blue (but inaccurate) dial it would be interesting to know if it is possible to get just this new dial and replace it.

turbogt

14/2/07
ap_offshore said:
for those who already have the MBW Nautilus with the nice blue (but inaccurate) dial it would be interesting to know if it is possible to get just this new dial and replace it.

Likewise here... I have the MBW (or at least it's supposed to be on it's way) but if we could source this dial and swap it, it be GREAT! :lol:

davebs

Known Member
2/8/07
I have a nautilus from wbk, but the crown sticks out too far and it's been bothering me enough to where I was thinking of getting an MBK. Other than that, I really like the watch from wbk, and it's not bad for 150 shipped from the US. On this one from Puretime, the only difference i notice on the dial is the beveled date window, but if you look at the crown picture from the back, it looks like the crown is too long compared to gen. Supposedly the nautilus is the most accurate patek rep out there, but which version do you guys think i should get if I want to get as close to the gen as possible? Seems like the prices on both are pretty close (the mbk from passo is only 50 bucks more or so i think)

ap_offshore

24/7/07
Paso's prices are mentioned in GB Pounds.

225 GBP's are about 450 US$

So the price difference is very big.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
King has also the PP Nautilus advertised with asian & swiss movement...

ap_offshore

24/7/07
leonado said:
The MBK Nautilus is a Taiwan Best. This Puretime version looks like it is identical watch.

I also noticed that King is now selling a similar/same version. Anyone bought one yet?

L

"leonado" already wrote that it is available at King

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
got an e-mail from trusty...he is advertising it as the "so called MBW" PP Nautilus...

ap_offshore

24/7/07
I got some new Informations.

This new PP Nautilus does not have the MBW case. It is replicated from the MBW model.

But irrespective of that, it is a pity that a watch for 450,- $ has a less accurate Dial, then one which costs a lot under this.

I have since grasped that this Nautilus is not an MBW, but an MBK model.
I think the dealers should be more precise in their announcements.

MBW has become a word which helps selling very expensive reps.

unfortunately there is no cartel office for rep business that is prohibiting this "so called" offers.

"Shanghuan CEO" is a SUV that could be offered as "so called BMW X5" but it's galaxies away from the Quality of a BMW X5.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
A rep from a rep...
Powerful.
:lol:

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Has anyone bought one of Trusty's yet? I'd love to see a quality compariston of the case/bracelet vs. the "gen MBW" version. :)

A rep of a rep - I really think this happens more often than we think.

thedoctor

27/3/06
From pictures I found on the internet of the genuine jumbo, new versions have the display back and are 43mm. It seems that the original one was 42 mm and has the solid back, like the rep has. The main thing I noticed is that the older one with the solid back has no seconds hand. Does anyone know if their is a genuine version with the combination of the seconds hand and a solid back?

LordRasta

Horology Curious
18/9/07
None of them are "accurate". The MBW Jumbo is a fantasy watch based on the 3700/3800 and a little bit of the 5711 some people say. The 3700 was the only jumbo but it had no seconds hand. The 3800 has the seconds hand but it's a smaller watch. The 5711 is similiar to the 3800. While the dial on the Non-MBW watches appear to be more accurate, there is no dot at the 3 o'clock on the gens. Also the 3700 was marked O SWISS O and the 5711 SWISS. Rumors abound that a dial exactly like those on the MBW was really made but the watch was never released. The allure to the MBW version is the quality and it is a rep that has been copied. At some point it may become the holy grail of the reps and become harder to acquire. I have the MBW version and plan on having the seconds hand removed to make it that much closer to the 3700.

ap_offshore

24/7/07
Now we only need a new Dial for our MBW's and the we would be happy. This can not be impossible.

pammo13

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/4/06
Here is a interesting question. Has MBW George been reincarnated into another MBW dealer?

Last time I contacted George he told me that he was the only one selling the real MBW.

This is a very mysterious business.

robertk

16/3/06
Actually, George has never been the only one selling MBW's. He may have been the only one selling them on our forums for a short time.
TTK now has most MBW versions available through him.