• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PAM replica

R33xo

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/10/24
Yes @R33xxo I have the same watch as yours and my power reserve indicator works also. I bought mine on originally on a stainless bracelet from Egypt around ten years ago and it was one of my very first reps. I know it's not a super 1:1 rep but I've grown quite fond of it as it reminds me of starting out on this hobby.

I do hope you can see past it's flaws just as I have, and just enjoy it as a watch, and a reminder of your journey - hopefully one of many as you gain more knowledge on reps and add more to your collection.

I have no need for five Pam's plus all the other gens and reps that I wear in rotation, but this hobby is never about being practical! 😃
what kind of movement is in the watch?

Watch-addict

Renowned Member
23/5/15
U.K
I'm no movement expert and I'm sure someone can chime in but I always thought it was a seagull. In fact your rota looks slightly different to mine making it look more like a Panerai automatic. I'll post some pictures up of mine when I get home

Reactions: R33xo

R33xo

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/10/24
I'm no movement expert and I'm sure someone can chime in but I always thought it was a seagull. In fact your rota looks slightly different to mine making it look more like a Panerai automatic. I'll post some pictures up of mine when I get home
Panerai automatic 🥹, you think this can be good?

Watch-addict

Renowned Member
23/5/15
U.K
Here's mine

hQJj6X.jpeg

hQxgFI.jpeg

hQJZ2c.jpeg

I had a new movement fitted a few years back and the rota wasn't decorated so the original was stuck over the top and I later noticed he hadn't put the original date wheel on, hence mine is black on white - again another tell but I don't walk into AD's pretending anything with it.

My other Pam's are more gen like and wouldn't look out of place in an AD but it's not really about that, it's a watch I probably paid too much for but I liked it at the time and my knowledge of reps wasn't what it is now.

I've probably spent ten times over it with straps which will be your next rabbit hole!

Panerai's and many spare straps are pretty much a given! 😂

Reactions: R33xo