• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Overseas from JJF with (finally!) rubber straps!

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Gen thick 9.7 Rep 10.18 , it’s look like they update the cross , any member order or receive QC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frankly the poor cross was my primary gripe with this rep but if it has been updated for real, I hope to see the white one on my wrist soon!

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Olso the printing look more slim and Genlike let’s wait for Hour Hand update will be perfect with black Dial

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
That's a great pic. I really want one of these. Can I ask if you get much noise from the miyota?

Thank you. About the noise, yes it is but its not something you would hear on wrist! The rotos gives more the sensation of something cheap spinning inside that the problem with the noise itself. Now i say this comparing it to a serviced movement but honestly for someone who havent seen better the noise is not an issue. at least what i think about it.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Thank you. About the noise, yes it is but its not something you would hear on wrist! The rotos gives more the sensation of something cheap spinning inside that the problem with the noise itself. Now i say this comparing it to a serviced movement but honestly for someone who havent seen better the noise is not an issue. at least what i think about it.

The noise issue seems a constant in most reps these days. With a bit of oil I managed to make my IWC3714 completely silent. Even against the ear the noise is minimal. I'm hoping I can do the same for this. I guess I should find a good watch smith locally who can service and oil the movements for me then I guess I'd get them all noise free.

Keylog74

14/6/13
The noise issue seems a constant in most reps these days. With a bit of oil I managed to make my IWC3714 completely silent. Even against the ear the noise is minimal. I'm hoping I can do the same for this. I guess I should find a good watch smith locally who can service and oil the movements for me then I guess I'd get them all noise free.

It’s not necessary to service the miyota, some oil on the rotor will do just fine. I like it as a movement the only thing it bothers me is the date change that starts to early!

peterpl

24/7/11
Am i only one noticing the Date never sits in the middle on pretty much every single one of these? The rest looks good.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Ship on case back look updated Olso

D

d4m.test

Just when I thought I had decided on my first rep being a pp5711, I see this watch! Back to the drawing board - Nautilus, Royal Oak or this beaut...

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
This is my QC pic, already approved. It looks pretty neat to me :)

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10

$500 for a watch with $25 movement... I am sitting it out - prob will be plenty of second hand offers I. 300-350$ range soon enough