• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New one up?

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Saw this, case looks actually good. Decoration is absolutely piss though... sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Temple

soubido

Known Member
29/12/18
This actually looks really good! I doubt the "Sport Mode" pusher actually works but I don't really care as long as the proportions and carbon looks good.

Reactions: NickNickNickk

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
This actually looks really good! I doubt the "Sport Mode" pusher actually works but I don't really care as long as the proportions and carbon looks good.
Yeah hope to see it at a TD soon.

Found another insane piece on IG. They say it took 3 months to produce this. And its Price is very high. But it sure looks awsome to me/

Reactions: soubido

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Depending on price, it looks nowhere near gen if it is like above. Completely different rehaut and logo size compared to gen. Also case shape on rep is too wide

big-2NM47-1.jpg

Reactions: HootschiGootschi

NickNickNickk

4/6/21

I think we will see this upgraded version soon. If you look close on the edges under the screws, it looks like they have upgraded case size and the unsymmetrical shape.

And also screws are upgraded..

phone

Supporter
Certified
13/8/16
Pretty unfortunate that there is not better RM reps. But the new sonic rm035 looks pretty good.

brry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
12/1/22
That account makes modified pieces. Nothing they post is stock from the factories generally. I inquired and they said most of their NTPT cases are from ABD.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
It's a hybrid with a 035-01 Sonic movement, but with 035-02 hands and automatic winding, and diamond balance jewel.
The Carbon TPT case in their video is the incorrect shape however.
This tells me eventually Sonic will release a 035-02.

Last edited: