• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
Really? Thought you needed to have the watch to buy the strap.

Any ideas what the price is for the gen mesh?

It's not like you have to bring the watch into a boutique and show proof of purchase before they'll give you the bracelet. Especially in these times, phone orders are big with Omega and if you're calling about the bracelet, a simple boutique employee isn't going to make you read them the serial number of the watch so they can run it through their records to make sure you have the watch...even if they did there's no way to prove you actually have the watch in hand. It's an accessory/part for a non-limited edition watch—if someone wants one and is paying then Omega's not going to stop them from buying it.

Cost is around $1500USD.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
It's not like you have to bring the watch into a boutique and show proof of purchase before they'll give you the bracelet. Especially in these times, phone orders are big with Omega and if you're calling about the bracelet, a simple boutique employee isn't going to make you read them the serial number of the watch so they can run it through their records to make sure you have the watch...even if they did there's no way to prove you actually have the watch in hand. It's an accessory/part for a non-limited edition watch—if someone wants one and is paying then Omega's not going to stop them from buying it.

Cost is around $1500USD.

This.

Unlike the Rep which comes with both Bracelet and Nato Strap; the gen has an option to buy it on just the Nato Strap at a cheaper price. So down the line many of those owners placed an order for the Ti bracelet separately. My local boutique made it sound like that it was a common order and didn’t make much fuss about it.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
Would anybody know if the naiad lock on this works?

this would be interesting for me, too. Compared to a screw down Caseback this Naiad lock feels like waterproofed for Handwashing.

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Same like Gen.
a screw on caseback needs several turns to get tight (pressing against the gasket) it would align askew as much as you tighten it.
the Naiad lock only needs about 1/4 turn. then the screwing has a fixed end. The caseback will align exactly right as you can't turn it too much if all in. You also press it on while screwing it on to tighten the gasket.

Reactions: TPS007

Jobox

Horology Curious
13/1/20
Thanks MasterWatch :) I sent the order and received QC pictures today ! It's a beauty :)

Can you guys help me confirm it's the latest version you were talking about ?

Reactions: Wgrabes

Klarmeister

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/19
Just made the payment for my order at intime.

Cant wait to receive QC pictures and get this beauty on my wrist. Will even get the leather pouch with the watch :eek:. Will post pictures as soon as i receive the watch!

Just a question for the ones who already have the watch. Are there any good silicon/ kautschuk alternatives for the watch straps that are included. I will most likely neither wear it on the milanese nor on the Nato. If someone has good alternatives, i would be happy if you could share them.

Last edited:

batman420

Horology Curious
20/12/20

Cant wait to receive QC pictures and get this beauty on my wrist. Will even get the leather pouch with the watch :eek:. Will post pictures as soon as i receive the watch!

Who did you order from to get the leather pouch? Also did it cost any extra?

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS

Just a question for the ones who already have the watch. Are there any good silicon/ kautschuk alternatives for the watch straps that are included. I will most likely neither wear it on the milanese nor on the Nato. If someone has good alternatives, i would be happy if you could share them.

The quality of these sub $20 silicone straps is identical to the $88 rep one that the dealers have, except the logo buckle is of inferior quality. Make sure you order the highest quality one. Black would look good:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bra...40.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.64fdd673HHJays

freefallrlc

21/6/15
That Mesh is not the lastest V4. Looks like the old V3. Actually the whole watch looks more like a V2 on V3 mesh. Test on bezel more thin...

Reactions: Jobox and Wgrabes

freefallrlc

21/6/15
That Mesh is not the lastest V4. Looks like the old V3. Actually the whole watch looks more like a V2 on V3 mesh. Test on bezel more thin...

Reactions: Jobox

Klarmeister

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/19
The quality of these sub $20 silicone straps is identical to the $88 rep one that the dealers have, except the logo buckle is of inferior quality. Make sure you order the highest quality one. Black would look good:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bra...40.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.64fdd673HHJays

Thank you very much for that link. Just ordered the black strap.

It seemed to me that the $88 charged by the TDs for the straps is a little bit excessive, therefore i decided not to order any strap there. However, iam happy to try the Aliexpress one.

Thnak you one more time.

Reactions: Lagunax

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
So I had a v2 back in summer and couldn’t get used to the mesh so sold it very quickly to fund another purchase.

As a big bond fan I’m considering going for this again, however I can’t quite work out if I thought the watch felt like a bit of a ‘toy’ when I had it as opposed to my other heavier watches.

Anyone else had any similar thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
You need to be mindful that this watch is made of Titanium. We're dealing with a significantly lighter material than the heavier weight of the stainless steel watches.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Thank you very much for that link. Just ordered the black strap.

It seemed to me that the $88 charged by the TDs for the straps is a little bit excessive, therefore i decided not to order any strap there. However, iam happy to try the Aliexpress one.

Thnak you one more time.

YW. Use the buckle from your NATO.