• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

FischersFritze

Known Member
10/3/17
I dont get it. What is meant by serifs in the r on the bezel. If i check gen pics there are r on the bezel is sans serif.

bac14070596

Known Member
21/3/18
United Kingdom
I just can't say enough about this replica.

It is worth every penny the movement is a masterpiece and it is extremely reliable at keeping the time. As a veteran who has had many reps and knowing someone who seemingly has had every rep ever. The mere fact that the watch is actually reliable is a big deal.

The look and feel of the watch is practically identical to genuine. I don't care what anybody says about the fat sub dials yes the version 1 subdials were too big but this V2 is spot on with the genuine. I've held it up to some genuine versions in shop windows and you just cannot tell the difference.

This is a game changer.

What I really think is funny about this watch is that currently, the panda is roughly the same price as the gold version with the rubber oysterflex strap. Obviously, it is much harder to fake solid 18-carat gold than it is to fake steel. Now that they have this incredibly close replica. like with Panarai I think the secondary market for stainless steel Daytona's is going to crater. If these watches keep evolving into V3 V4 you soon won't be able to distinguish it from the original and secondary dealers will start to get burnt

Ever since Rolex started manipulating the stainless steel market for this watch all those years ago I think they are in a final collapse. They should be making the precious metal version is exclusive because you just can't fake gold that well. The Noob V2 Daytona is near as dammit 1:1 why pay $24,000 for something when you can get roughly the same thing for $700?

Great write up ! Can you confirm the full model name you are referring too get confused with all the current models on puretime

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

shotgun

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
df5fc6f9ed14b1839dca910fbfdce379.jpg

New noob V2.1 vs Arf V1

Reactions: vcappp and Rufctr2

soni04al

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/16
I just can't say enough about this replica.

It is worth every penny the movement is a masterpiece and it is extremely reliable at keeping the time. As a veteran who has had many reps and knowing someone who seemingly has had every rep ever. The mere fact that the watch is actually reliable is a big deal.

The look and feel of the watch is practically identical to genuine. I don't care what anybody says about the fat sub dials yes the version 1 subdials were too big but this V2 is spot on with the genuine. I've held it up to some genuine versions in shop windows and you just cannot tell the difference.

This is a game changer.

What I really think is funny about this watch is that currently, the panda is roughly the same price as the gold version with the rubber oysterflex strap. Obviously, it is much harder to fake solid 18-carat gold than it is to fake steel. Now that they have this incredibly close replica. like with Panarai I think the secondary market for stainless steel Daytona's is going to crater. If these watches keep evolving into V3 V4 you soon won't be able to distinguish it from the original and secondary dealers will start to get burnt

Ever since Rolex started manipulating the stainless steel market for this watch all those years ago I think they are in a final collapse. They should be making the precious metal version is exclusive because you just can't fake gold that well. The Noob V2 Daytona is near as dammit 1:1 why pay $24,000 for something when you can get roughly the same thing for $700?

Hi

What is your feeling about the 116519? Do it keep the same standard as the white dial?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Wich TD is selling ARF bezel??? I need one.
The noob bezel is too dimmed

stockwatch

18/10/15
Hello
I ask tony about Daytona with 4130 same gen size he told me the factory is seized (noob)
is it true ?

Other factory are not offering 904L with 4130 same gen size ...

Has any one order recently ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baron Rees

Renowned Member
Certified
2/3/14
Can anyone confirm if 16520 zenith 4030 pushers will fit in the Noob case and work with the 4130?

Anecdotal evidence suggests they will work but haven't been able to find anything concrete.

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Hey guys - sorry for being on of the many posting qc pics - i wanted to know whether this is a v2 or a v1
I also have a feelinb ghis is a rejected watch, see the wonky 6h marker and the fact he has covered the 9h marker, but from the other qc pics i saw this is quite the norm (most 6h marker i saw are tilted) so i am tempted to accept, if this is a v2
Thanks
VvXQdA.jpg

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Hey guys - sorry for being on of the many posting qc pics - i wanted to know whether this is a v2 or a v1
I also have a feelinb ghis is a rejected watch, see the wonky 6h marker and the fact he has covered the 9h marker, but from the other qc pics i saw this is quite the norm (most 6h marker i saw are tilted) so i am tempted to accept, if this is a v2
Thanks
VvXQdA.jpg

It is a V2 with an Updated V2.2 dial...

Right click and open image in a new tab to see the picture larger...

Reactions: vcappp

Pater_Pen

Known Member
Certified
1/11/18
I personally Think the 6 market is fine. Ask your TD for a pick with visible 9 marker. If good I would accept

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
I personally Think the 6 market is fine. Ask your TD for a pick with visible 9 marker. If good I would accept

I already accepted, i compared all of the v2.2 posted here and the marker looks pretty much the same

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
I got mine today as well. Delivery took 3 days to arrive after I approved the qc pics to having it in my hands. Very happy with the speed of delivery and the service of the td that I will be buying from them again in the near future. I am very impress with this watch even though it's not perfect but it's as good as it's going to get for now.

do2izb.jpg

212ff36.jpg