• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

kopite81

2/12/18
Yes. Some are on top of things, some are dragging their feet after got their money...

My TD takes time but I know she’s sourcing the best out there. She always goes the extra mile checking for the smallest fault ie dust under the crystal etc. Where other TD would maybe send this to you she will take the watch back and swap it. She also checks the watch for a week first to make sure it’s all in good working order.

Patience is key my friend.

They are TD for a reason!!

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
My TD takes time but I know she’s sourcing the best out there. She always goes the extra mile checking for the smallest fault ie dust under the crystal etc. Where other TD would maybe send this to you she will take the watch back and swap it. She also checks the watch for a week first to make sure it’s all in good working order.

Patience is key my friend.

They are TD for a reason!!

...and she is ______ ?

kopite81

2/12/18
For anyone looking to get hold of the ARF bezel and Bracelet, Andrew (Trusty Time) can get these
Bezel is $95
Bracelet is $185

Reactions: Nivka and ginopino

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
For anyone looking to get hold of the ARF bezel and Bracelet, Andrew (Trusty Time) can get these
Bezel is $95
Bracelet is $185

Damn...that's like $300 and the whole watch is like $500? May as well buy a new watch and keep the extras for spare parts...and you get it NOW.

poinds

17/4/17
I ordered the V2 Panda Daytona from Lucy and she automatically sent one that she received back to the factory because of a loose clasp.

Lucy takes her time and sources the best examples so if you want to order from her be very patient and understanding. She’s never let me down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilmoogz

Known Member
15/11/18
I also ordered from Lucy recently. She said only way to get the 116500 panda is to preorder with a 1-2 month wait. I guess they are back ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markolin

Known Member
31/7/18
Guys, white or black dial. Which is the best one in your opinion? Which do you prefer? :)

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Guys, white or black dial. Which is the best one in your opinion? Which do you prefer? :)

I think they’re both mediocore compared to the ARF dial. However, the black one is better looking IMO.

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10

Outside of accuracy? White.

The contrast is more apparent and definitely screams Daytona.

The black one could be mistaken for a Tag Heuer... :bees::hehehe: