• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob 116509 Daytonas

SRBJKU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/19
I think it should? Looks like the same case as my V2 116519. I was thinking the same thing, put it on an Oysterflex or a leather strap and the most obvious flaw is gone.

Has anyone been able to confirm if this would work? Could we convert these to an oysterfex easily? I would love the black racing dial, but the red tics marks on the dial seem way to dark. I love the white racing dial and think it would look amazing on an oysterflex, or an Everest if that isn't an option. Might even have to do one with one of my spare CF ceramic bezels as well....

Last edited:

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Has anyone been able to confirm if this would work? Could we convert these to an oysterfex easily? I would love the black racing dial, but the red tics marks on the dial seem way to dark. I love the white racing dial and think it would look amazing on an oysterflex, or an Everest if that isn't an option. Might even have to do one with one of my spare CF ceramic bezels as well....

I can't get smarty end links to fit on the ARF case, been sanding most of the day and it looks like even sanding the end links isn't going to make much difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SRBJKU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/19
I can't get smarty end links to fit on the ARF case, been sanding most of the day and it looks like even sanding the end links isn't going to make much difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if the ARF cases and the Noob cases are identical or not. I am hoping that the Noob case will accept the end links and oyster flex. If not, I guess an Everest is next...

ssouthall6

10/10/13

ssouthall6

10/10/13
yXcpc.jpg
yXbwj.jpg

yXxV4.jpg

yXViI.jpg

Reactions: SKnight and Rufctr2

webby48

Known Member
8/11/19
Any recommendations for a red rubber strap that will fit these? I asked rubberb and vagenari and none of them have one

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
Does the sub dials without individual sun burst bother you? That's the only reason that's keeping me from buying one. The non protruding SEL doesn't bother me as much as the sub dials.

Reactions: GingerBubba

yakuuu

Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Individual sunburst on the subdials would be nice, but I could live without them.
I actually like the steel Daytona style SELs more than the white gold ones, so that's actually a plus for me :D

The only thing I'm hesitant of is the tone of the blue dial color. I'm afaid it's too dull and bright and not saturated enough (kinda the same problem as with the Hulk inserts).

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Individual sunburst on the subdials would be nice, but I could live without them.
I actually like the steel Daytona style SELs more than the white gold ones, so that's actually a plus for me :D

The only thing I'm hesitant of is the tone of the blue dial color. I'm afaid it's too dull and bright and not saturated enough (kinda the same problem as with the Hulk inserts).

Try to confronts pics on td websites with pics on chrono24. To me it seems to be far from gen-like, but it could just be my opinion. Try to have a look

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
A lot of members here own that one. May it be stock or frankens

It's my fave Daytona. Something different than the regular ones which is Panda and the black one.

But the sunburst on that model is not pronounced specially in the sub dials. But still a head turner. :p

Yes but i would be really happy to see the red on the noob. The red on black dial is too datk imho.

Its one of my fav Daytona too and my next Daytona purchase :). Im sure it should be great on bracelet/Oysterflex and on leather !