• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Navi??

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
He’s said to me it’s out of stock which is surprising as I don’t think anyone has it! Ah well, will have to wait now I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of stock or he just can't get them yet? And did he say if it was all the models?

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
In early 2019 I tried on the 41mm and it does not have the Chronometer on it.

I actually prefer the version where it says chronometer. But that's just my opinion ;)

Out of stock or he just can't get them yet? And did he say if it was all the models?

He said Out of stock. Not sure I believe that though given that they're so new! Seems more like, not available yet. He only mentioned that about the blue.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I actually prefer the version where it says chronometer. But that's just my opinion ;)

He said Out of stock. Not sure I believe that though given that they're so new! Seems more like, not available yet. He only mentioned that about the blue.

well blue is what I’m wanting too...
ive contacted like 3 or 4 dealers about it and no response.. but I did not expect InTime to respond...
I wonder what Ryan from InTime would say...

chrgod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/06
Intime has it listed, but it is not in stock yet?

Those natural light pictures of the gen blue is striking! But for me, it is black dial with white/cream subdials which is the Navitimer. :)

I would assume that more dial variants are in the pipeline. It should be easy to make. The ones with the wings logo seem to have «edition speciale» above the six-o-clock subdial... a bit over the top. However subtle. Maybe they can make one with «edition replica». :-D

Last edited:

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
well blue is what I’m wanting too...
ive contacted like 3 or 4 dealers about it and no response.. but I did not expect InTime to respond...
I wonder what Ryan from InTime would say...

I messaged Intime an hour ago and they've replied back to me saying it's in stock. Not sure whether to order from them though. If it's in stock, why are other dealers saying out of stock? All very strange tbh.

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
I messaged Intime an hour ago and they've replied back to me saying it's in stock. Not sure whether to order from them though. If it's in stock, why are other dealers saying out of stock? All very strange tbh.

Sometimes dealers have some sort of exclusivity for the first few weeks of a new product. Like puretime has with ARF (the new ARF watches can only be ordered through puretime for the first few weeks, at least in some cases). So maybe intime has a special thing with KOR? who knows...

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
Well I've ordered mine anyway. I think they're pretty close to the gen, not perfect but as good as it gets.

A gen chronometer and then a gen non chronometer dial variant
20201216_124259.jpg

Screenshot_20201215-152139.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Slanglican

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Anyone order the black dial? This Navi looks damn nice!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Look forward to seeing all those pictures from both of you that have ordered!

;)

Order bro!! Don’t wait till they’re out of stock...

Last edited:

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Order bro!! Don’t wait till they’re out of stock...

I am tempted believe me but I just want to see some QC pics of the blue as the pics on intime are quite poor. Hoping they don’t get out of stock, you’re scaring me!!

kiwon618

8/5/19
I just found that Intime listed the new navitimer 41mm from KOR factory. Is there anyone ordered black or blue? please share the QC pic or wristshot

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I am tempted believe me but I just want to see some QC pics of the blue as the pics on intime are quite poor. Hoping they don’t get out of stock, you’re scaring me!!

Just look at their blue on the 41mm automatic..

Mixcoast

20/7/16
Hope they'll release a Black one with true white subdial. The GF one is great, but the subdials are more silver than white.

Maybe there are some moe in the pipeline...

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
I've had a number of gen navitimers over the years, aswell as gen dials for franken projects. I don't think the subdials were ever a true/pure white, they varied between off white with a metallic base to satin silver. I'm mainly referring to Navitimers between the early 2000s to circa 2009.

20201215_222120.jpg

When I see navitimer reps with true white dials I immediately think "cheap rep".

Apologies if I'm mistaken and the current line of B01 Navitimers have true/pure white sub dials, but I've not seen any either.

Photos just don't capture the true metallic colours of the dials and slide rule
Screenshot_20201217-113219.jpg

Last edited:

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I've had a number of gen navitimers over the years, aswell as gen dials for franken projects. I don't think the subdials were ever a true/pure white, they varied between off white with a metallic base to satin silver. I'm mainly referring to Navitimers between the early 2000s to circa 2009.

20201215_222120.jpg

When I see navitimer reps with true white dials I immediately think "cheap rep".

Apologies if I'm mistaken and the current line of B01 Navitimers have true/pure white sub dials, but I've not seen any either.

Photos just don't capture the true metallic colours of the dials and slide rule
Screenshot_20201217-113219.jpg

I confirm that the current Navi B01 does not have pure white subdials, it's more a silver / off white

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Just look at their blue on the 41mm automatic..

Link?

I’m pretty sure the 41mm Navitimer was from GF which i already have. Looking forward to QC on these from you lot. Still nothing from Intime yet?

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Has anyone have qc pics yet? I'm intersted in the anti reflective coating. It looks very light in color. Just wondering if the new navis are bluish_purple like the rest of their models. Looks like I cant see any or very little coating.