• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Nautilus MK V6 is released

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
why would i want to do that?

Why not? The white 5711 is a very nice watch. If you prefer the blue just say so, no need to make it sound like it was a dumb question...

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
So, did anyone order this v6? I'm curious to see how is the bracelet, especially the fitting with small wrists. Does it leave the dreaded gap right out of the lugs?

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
So, did anyone order this v6? I'm curious to see how is the bracelet, especially the fitting with small wrists. Does it leave the dreaded gap right out of the lugs?

I'm curious as well, also I'd like to know what other changes had been made. Sources at RWG say that MKF tried to correct the misspelled "adjusted" engraved on the movement, but in doing so they made another mistake. WTF!

Reactions: vcappp

repnation

Horology Curious
11/2/19
The MKF V6 looks really promising. The dials look great, printing is better than on the PF imho and the bracelet seems significantly better, regarding the gap issues in previous iterations. The only difference i see in build between the gen and mkf v6 (really a nitpick), would be the crown guards. In gen they're slightly joined with a little bridge whereas they are completely separate on the v6. Just pointing it out, though i personally don't mind. The white dial seems to be more gen accurate (as they tend to be with reps) seeing as, regardless of whether we're talking about PF or MKF, the blue dial (I feel) should be darker, in order to match the gen. Also, the PF seems to have quality control issues, especially with the hour markers or so I've heard.

Gen
Rep Crown Guards

Last edited:

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
The only difference i see in build between the gen and mkf v6 (really a nitpick), would be the crown guards. In gen they're slightly joined with a little bridge whereas they are completely separate on the v6.

I've never noticed that, thanks for pointing that out! Now I'm going to be thinking about it everytime I wear it Hahha.

Reactions: repnation

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
A couple of days ago I sent an e-mail to Puretime inquiring of what changes had been made regarding the new V6 MKF Nautilus 5711. Today I received an answer from Jennifer, stating the only change made was a better polished case. Big disappointment, MKF could've done more.

Mindwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
22/5/18
A couple of days ago I sent an e-mail to Puretime inquiring of what changes had been made regarding the new V6 MKF Nautilus 5711. Today I received an answer from Jennifer, stating the only change made was a better polished case. Big disappointment, MKF could've done more.

Which in fact is not correct - obviously also the Deco Plate has been changed. The balance has now been decorated to be fixed from the right side like GEN.

I still believe most of the TD really don know what has been changed - as it is mostly not stated by the factorys.

repnation

Horology Curious
11/2/19
It's weird to me how MKF messed up the crown guards, I have a really cheap ETA rep of the nautilus and even it has the correct crown guard design. It's almost like these factories always leave behind a cardinal mistake on purpose so they can keep pumping out newer editions $$$

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
pulled the trigger on the mkf v6 blue dial.

will post QC once received and reviewed by me.

I told Toro to get me one too, as I paid for a PF and he said it was out of stock. He hasn't replied yet, so let's see.

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
The date window has very bad finish. Hurts my eyes. Hopefully it’s just qc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
still prefer the PF over this, good to see factories stepping up though..

Reactions: Rep_Fan

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I tried to buy the Nautilus MK V6 from TD InTime Watches but Ryan has not been responsive at all. Anyone else experienced this with him?

I read in the previous posts that there were misspelled words in the movement of the MK V5 but have they corrected that? Should I have gone with the PF version???

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I tried to buy the Nautilus MK V6 from TD InTime Watches but Ryan has not been responsive at all. Anyone else experienced this with him?

Pretty sure you messaged him today or yesterday only, right ? Give him some time to respond to you ;)

I read in the previous posts that there were misspelled words in the movement of the MK V5 but have they corrected that? Should I have gone with the PF version???

They corrected the "COLO" it's now COLD as it should be. But they did another mistake on ADJUSTED, on the V5 it was ADJUSETD on the V6 it's ADUSTED