• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

ANUBISxRISING

Looking Around
12/9/21
I only just joined. I didn’t know what to expect to be honest. Now I know I made a great choice joining this forum. Bravo to all those who voluntarily worked hard to provide such valuable info for newcomers such as myself. Thank you and I look forward to interacting with everyone in the future.

Macinodazm

Horology Curious
13/9/21
Hi there all, I did registered finally today !!! Thanks to the admin and to JTime (I guess he put a good word for me...).
Regards,

Riccardo

FL320A

Horology Curious
15/8/21
Hey ! New in the forum. Crazy all the stuff we can find here, many thanks to the admin. This is the gold mine !
I have some Gen breitling but I ordered my first rep with Ryan, still waiting but I ll give some news in the TD review !
See you !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBonedBen

Looking Around
16/9/21
Hi, newbie here, i have spent 3days reading and scrolling through, i must say this is an eye opener!
its amazing what u guys done here!
bravo to that!
anyway, just joined because i needed some experience/guidance, bought a rep several years ago frm replicahause (or some dodgy replicawatchlondon.co.uk)
paid £300++ for a uboat and a tudor but only the uboat turned up (and it wasnt even close to the pictured one!) was told the tudor is out of stock and they dont do refund but can only give me credit, anyway long story short, my £90 credit is as good as gone now.
Anyway, hope i can pick up something here! Cheers

STIFFL3R

Horology Curious
18/9/21
HI everyone! First time replica ap 15400 zf! What I should anything I should know? Oil bath? Service?
b8269202e9e612867f3d479a21c3c3e1.jpg
87cb8536dcd211b98779fc958dd43529.jpg

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

andreas_wee

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/10/21
Hello everybody

Last edited by a moderator:

Rwoody

Looking Around
13/10/21
New member here. Trying to buy a watch and having a problem with customs. Wondering if other have had problems and how did it get resolved.

Andy83n

Patron
1/3/20
Jersey
Evening

Been lurking a while, found you all via reddit.

Hope to pop my rep cherry soon

Live in. Jersey, tiny island near France.

TimeIsGold

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/10/21
Great write up! Still have some reservations but I’m ready to pull the trigger.

qrashid

Renowned Member
6/1/22
EU
So much juicy info about a world of replica watches I didn't knew existed - thank you!

Vitto2

Known Member
Patron
Certified
14/1/22
Buongiorno a tutti.
Sono Vittorio, toscano ed appassionato di orologi come voi.
Ho scoperto per puro caso questo forum e credo che potrete aiutarmi per un nuovo progetto.
Spero di scrivere nell'area corretta.